AC:HHD Need yo help about buying Happy Home Designer

• Thread starter 7698
  • Start date

Cinnisterly-Evil
Towns Folk
I always wanted it but i was never sure if its good, is it worth to buy?

Animal Crossing is a great game if you like a game that is more relaxing and easy going than challenging. I personally like the carefree feel to it and that everyday there is something new or different (it's hard to spot but there are changes that happen in the game.

I saw go ahead and get it, no matter what version you play you'll enjoy the game. :thumbsup:

Animal Crossing is a great game if you like a game that is more relaxing and easy going than challenging. I personally like the carefree feel to it and that everyday there is something new or different (it's hard to spot but there are changes that happen in the game.

I saw go ahead and get it, no matter what version you play you'll enjoy the game. :thumbsup:
i dunno why but i actually selected HHD >_> i have new leaf already

I heard that Happy Home Designer is really fun, I believe it was IGN that rated it a 8 or 8.5.

How are you liking New Leaf?

I heard that Happy Home Designer is really fun, I believe it was IGN that rated it a 8 or 8.5.

new leaf is great <3 im still mad about that amiibo game on the wii u >_>

Yeah it was pretty bad, it might've done better if we didn't just sit and watch the characters. It should've had mini-games like a Animal Crossing version of Mario Party.

Yeah it was pretty bad, it might've done better if we didn't just sit and watch the characters. It should've had mini-games like a Animal Crossing version of Mario Party.
it should have never existed, i want a animal crossing on wii u D;

They should've many Animal Crossing U, me and my sister were talking about all the possibilities it could have. Maybe later this year we'll hear something :(

Oh god I saw this thread and I almost had a panic attack because I thought it would be to late but I made it so lemmie just say NO! Happy home designer is some cheap wanniebe gimmick gamethat promotes every EA cashgrab there is to man. I mean, it is animal crossing new leaf, except it is cut down to literally only the home designing part (BTW you have no house for yourself) and the game is too expensive and the amount of amiibo in it makes me think of skylanders, which is a failure due to god awful money burning. So, do not get this game. Need more details?

Also read the comments section for the ign review, people were practically asking for the guys head on a plate on a pike. (Which is a sharp wooden stick that shoots straight out of the ground for those who don't know). For real though, IGN is not trustworthy at all as they give some bad games amazing scores, and some good games mediocre scores, so I highly advise using either metacritic, GameSpot, or maybe even famitasu as they have more than one critic, meaning reviews are less biased on one persons opinion.

As @BlazingPhoenix said don't be fooled, this isn't your typical Animal Crossing experience. But unlike what blazing said I find the game to be quite fun, albeit overpriced.

The time isn't real time and the game progresses on it's own so you can keep playing and finding all the animals AC offers is pretty neat. The amiibo cards are after your wallet but you can use it in everybody's favorite game: Amiibo Festival \o/ this is a sponsored message

Reactions: BlazingPhoenix
It seems like a really fun game, I'd definitely give it a try!

Personally I think the game is very cute and fun plus with the pics you can have some creative fun with those by making e-cards and stuff for your friends witch is cute. There is so much to decorate the homes with and so many cute animals that it's hard to really look over it.

Back