Nes Legend of Zelda Code! I think. .-.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
P2.0

P2.0

BlueJ was here.
Towns Folk
Somehow,I got enough coins in Club Nintendo to get the Nes Zelda! :] The way I understand it(Cuz I'm still getting used to the whole process),you exchange the coins,and the code gets sent to your email where you can put it in the Eshop,right? Not sure if I should follow through and get it,save my coins,or trade it for another game here.I'm all befuddled,lol XD On a side note,Nes Zelda was hard for me because I could never find the other temples! D: So infuriating,lol.

I've been getting Club Nintendo coins like crazy over time xD. I've had enough to get Star Fox 64, Super Mario Bros. NES, Majora's Mask, and Super Mario RPG =). Since you seem unfamiliar with how it works, I'll list it our for you =D:
1. Order the Code using your Coins
2. Confirm Order by a simple click of a button
3. Read on-screen code
4.Put it into the 3DS eShop to redeem it!

There's no need for emails or anything! :D

Reactions: P2.0
@TheDekuLegacy :Wait,that's it? Well,that's even easier! :D And that's quite a few games you've got from them too! :3 For Wii U as well?

@P2.0 Yup! I dont have a Wii U myself, so I play some of them on my regular Wii. The process is the same for Wii U though :)

Hey guys, what country is this for? Is it also for Australia? And if so, how can I redeem my points for a free game?

Hey guys, what country is this for? Is it also for Australia? And if so, how can I redeem my points for a free game?
Unfortunately, this system is only for members of the North American Club Nintendo.

But Europe and Australia (though I dunno what they have) can redeem codes gotten from purchasing games for various Nintendo merchandise.

Back