NES Remix 2 Coming to Wii U April 25th

• Thread starter BjFauble
  • Start date
BjFauble

BjFauble

Fighting in a Sack
Banned User
Iwata announced during today's Nintendo Direct that NES Remix 2 will be coming out on April 25th.

[media]

Additionally, he announced that the game will include a flipped version of Super Mario Bros. titled Super Luigi Bros. and will feature every level in the original game.

Are you looking forward to downloading this?

This was a nice surprise. The Luigi game in particular is a great inclusion. I'd really like to see both NES Remix collections bundled in a physical release!

Reactions: BjFauble
This was a nice surprise. The Luigi game in particular is a great inclusion. I'd really like to see both NES Remix collections bundled in a physical release!

Yeah, that would definitely be a welcome bundle for those that don't like downloading games. I however prefer downloading.

I loved the original NES Remix snd I'm sure this one will be no exception. Hoping for SNES Remix, though.

It seems as though Japan is getting a physical release. I haven't seen anything about the West getting one, though.

Bgm1LagCQAAMS3k.jpg:large

Reactions: TAG
I've seen it! I wonder if the 2nd remix gets a lot of downloads, will Nintendo re-release it in a physical package? Capcom did so with DuckTales, so never say never.

Back