Netflix exclusive shows

• Thread starter Doctor Strange
  • Start date
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange

Master of the Mystic Arts
Towns Folk
So if you have Netflix, you know there are some Netflix exclusive shows. For me, the only Netflix original show I'm watching is Jessica Jones. But I want to also watch Master of None. So do you watch any original Netflix shows? If so, which ones?

The only Netflix originals I've seen are Daredevil and Bojack Horseman though I've been meaning to getting around to watching Beasts of No Nations.

I've only seen Daredevil and Jessica Jones - the former was pretty much what happens if you take Arrow, make it darker, longer and get rid of all of the bad drama. The fights were phenominal, the real high point of the series, in my opinion - reminded me a lot of the fights in Arrow season 1 (when it was arguably at it's best) but in this show, Matt Murdock barely beats everyone. His skill isn't enough alone, due to his visual impairments, so he has to dodge several combatants and take them down all whilst he struggles to even breath. It was so realistic to see him fight like that. Another high point was the villain of the story, who (without spoiling anything), got some really solid backstory and they really fleshed out his character. We don't see this one-dimensional "I wanna destroy the city" bad guy, instead we see someone who genuinely wants to save his city like Matt, but goes about it in all the wrong ways and ends up doing more harm than good. We also get several well-done and well-acted characters and in the end, Daredevil is phenominal. Go check it out.

You have? Jessica Jones. They shift the focus away from the fighting and more to the crime solving, character development and decisions that they all have to make to survive. We get a bunch of flawed heroes who unlike Daredevil and the Avengers (same continuity, yes), well, they aren't living the superhero life. Jessica has been there, done that and done some heinous things. Her life changes once more when a character played by David Tennant (10th Doctor) arrives - his superpower is genuinely fascinating and it was really good seeing these characters trying, logically, to overcome him. The show is a lot darker, in a sense, but we get to see a whole other side of this superhero.

I also want to watch Bojack Horsheman, that is one show I've heard many good things about - and it has Alison Brie from Community!

We don't have Netflix, but I streamed Making a Murderer online and it was amazing :0 The fact that it's all real blowed my mind, how could something like that happen twice? Recommend this show to everyone, it's only 10 episodes long and so worth it!

I just finished Bojack Horseman and currently watching Stranger Things

Just because my bruh is a huge Bionicle buff who had every original 2001 elemental robot he had to watch TJTO and then declared how much it sucked. So much in fact that I encourage you to watch it ONLY for the purpose of making a satire afterwards or losing brain cells w/o sniffing Sharpies.

How's that new Voltron show?

I watched a couple of them. Loved them all so far, they produce great content.

Stranger Things was really nice, and I loved the ending. Bojack is quite good too!

Orange is the new black left me speechless at the end of the latest season, really loved the plot.

House of Cards is truly amazing, really, I recommend it, I love the characters so much.

I looked at Daredevil too, it was good, better than expected.

I watched a couple of them. Loved them all so far, they produce great content.

Stranger Things was really nice, and I loved the ending. Bojack is quite good too!

Orange is the new black left me speechless at the end of the latest season, really loved the plot.

House of Cards is truly amazing, really, I recommend it, I love the characters so much.

I looked at Daredevil too, it was good, better than expected.
Check out Jessica Jones and Master of None. They're also pretty great shows.

Jessica Jones is on my Watch list yes, I'm currently watching another show that isn't a Netflix production, Arrested Development. I might watch it once I'm done with that one.

Back