Netflix?

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
Anyone use this movie service? what do you think of it?

personally, I don't. I prefer not to pay monthly (or pay at all) for movies. I would just use the free trial (if there is one) and cancel it after it's finished. xD

I like Netflix and use it's service, it has gotten better in the selection; it has a surprising variety of t.v shows and movies. On the other hand, I also have a Amazon Prime account and from what I've noticed amazon has a better selection.

Edit:they do have a trial period, you can use it free for a month.

I'm currently a subscriber, but I rarely use it. It's more for my sister and dad. They use it when they're at home on their day off from work.

I use netflix it's pretty similar to hulu but since i can't use it i use a proxy server to watch the videos.

i wish they update their anime selection. they take stuff out but rarely do they add to that section. same with documentaries

I pay for Netflix and my entire family uses it (yeah, not sure how I ended up being the one to buy it :panda:) and I love it. I've been watching a lot of documentaries lately and luckily Netflix is full of 'em.

I'm probably going to watch through Weeds soon.

I just pira- I mean, I just watch everything online....

Ugh Netflix...I have it and its okay but honestly you spend more time searching than watching. They have some new stuff but mostly old movies and it's updates are ridiculous. I love watching anime on it but Netflix can be iffy with that...

I use Netflix. It's pretty good. They're really lacking when it comes to certain things like anime, though. You should give it a shot. Especially since you do get a free month trial. Jeff the Killer is right in saying you spend a lot of time searching, though.

I just pira- I mean, I just watch everything online....

Oh, you. ;)

Reactions: Neofang64
Back