• Thread starter TheYESDragon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
TheYESDragon

TheYESDragon

Find Your Warrior
Towns Folk
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/06/e3_2016_nintendo_reveals_ever_oasis_for_the_3ds

original.jpg

Nintendo has unveiled the New IP RPG / Adventure title for 3DS, and it's called Ever Oasis. In development by Grezzo (well known for the 3D Legend of Zelda remasters on 3DS, for example), the project is being led by Koichi Ishii. Ishii-san played a key role in early Final Fantasy titles, and directed the Mana series up to 2006. He also served as producer on the aforementioned 3DS Legend of Zelda remasters.

As for the game itself, the Nintendo Treehouse demonstration has shown a colourful setting with a strong 'Egyptian' inspiration; there are aspects of growing resources and attracting wanderers to your Oasis in order to expand. The initial trailer also showed fairly conventional adventure RPG exploration and real-time combat, with the camera mostly locked behind the player. One feature is that you have a party of characters with different abilities that you can swap between on the fly; dungeons, puzzles and boss fights are also prominent.

Thoughts?

Reactions: spagooti and Livada
So it's kind of a mix between Animal Crossing (almost) and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series (at least that's what I thought of first). I really love the graphics of the game and it looks awesome :D I love puzzles so I'm happy to see there will be some puzzles in the game but before I 100% decide to buy it I would like to see some more gameplay footage so I'll just hold on on that idea :p
Is the release date known?

Ever Oasis looks fantastic! (even the name too, in my opinion... lol). From the trailer, it seems like a mix of many things and the gameplay looks awesome and really fun. The story-aspect seems enticing as well. I guess the project being led by Koichi Ishii means that it'll be a reeally good game? xD

Ever oasis Looks AWESOME i am sure i will buy this it looks like a game i would love the graphics look kinda like world of final fantasy for PS4 but obviously worse because its on 3ds and not on PS4 :p but seriously im hyped for this game and i want to see more gameplay and details :)

Looks pretty interesting. Kinda like Monster Hunter. The characters look quirky and I like the overall design of the game. The game appears to be an open world type of game. It's quite creative and I think I can add this to my wishlist. My 3ds is quite dusty, so this can be a nice game to make use of it again.

Oh! It looks wonderful! It reminds me of a mix between Zelda and Animal Crossing. c: I wonder when it's coming out :eek: I'm pretty hyped, I can't wait >.<. Buuuut, on that note, do you like the game, Yes? :3 I think it's reminding me mostly of Animal Crossing City Folk with monsters :0

It does look pretty good, I'm also happy Ninty us pulling a new IP \o/

I wonder what's it about... But I think, like any good Nintentard I'll get it regardless :3

Reactions: spagooti
Oh! It looks wonderful! It reminds me of a mix between Zelda and Animal Crossing. c: I wonder when it's coming out :eek: I'm pretty hyped, I can't wait >.<. Buuuut, on that note, do you like the game, Yes? :3 I think it's reminding me mostly of Animal Crossing City Folk with monsters :0
I looked at it a bit and I dunno, it looks a bit like Fantasy Life to me. To be honest, I'm not even that hyped - there's more games I need to play that I'm more interested in on the 3DS. But hey, that could change (and I didn't even watch the trailer properly). :p

Reactions: Blue Knight and spagooti
I saw this when they were sawing it and I'm interested in it. The one thing I have to ask tho is does anyone know when this is even going to come out or if it still being made? They never said the status of it or when it was even going to come out so I'm just hoping they have more info on it soon cause I would like to get this game.

I saw this when they were sawing it and I'm interested in it. The one thing I have to ask tho is does anyone know when this is even going to come out or if it still being made? They never said the status of it or when it was even going to come out so I'm just hoping they have more info on it soon cause I would like to get this game.
It's a bit too early to say.

It was just announced, we usually have to wait longer for more news about it, my own curiosity aside :p

It's a bit too early to say.

It was just announced, we usually have to wait longer for more news about it, my own curiosity aside :p
lol i hope we get more info on it soon

Seems pretty standard when it comes down to these genre of games, only difference is setting and characters. Maybe I'll give it a try, as it looks promising enough to grant as much fun and play time as a game like Fantasy Life. :p

The game looks pretty good. I'm hyped about building shops from seedlings. I like creating towns/shops/stalls when I play rpgs. It really gives you more things to do rather than just doing some quests that sometimes give unhelpful rewards.

I'm willing to get it a shot as it looks decent. I think it's only single player though, but I wish it wasn't so I can play with my friends. However I like the idea that the temples or whatever have little puzzles inside.

The game now has a release date for anyone who is interested. It's June 23rd, 2017.

Reactions: 28142
New trailer :

It reminds me of Zelda with the floating flower and the triangle puzzle :panda:

This actually looks like a really interesting concept. I enjoy seeing new IPs from Nintendo every now and then, especially after Splatoon. This game appears to have an art direction similar to that of Animal Crossing, and I am usually a big fan of RPGs, so this game looks af it it would appeal to me.

The game is now out. Did anyone get it yet or is anyone planning to get it besides @Pepy550?

I think it has some borrowed elements from other games (I am not saying this is bad at all) like Fantasy life and Animal crossing. I have Heard this is an rpg as well so I might expect a good story as well coming from nintendo. I am still not sure about the combat system, is it turn based? Anyway, the game looks cool and I am probably buying it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back