Support Needed New 3DS & Old 3DS Charge Cord

• Thread starter N3DSXL
  • Start date
N3DSXL

N3DSXL

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
I have a New 3DS XL. The Charge Cord that came w/ my Old 3DS, will it charge my New 3DS XL? How long does the battery lasts on New 3DS XL till it needs charged? When I plug the cord in my New 3DS, the battery icon doesn't show, it still just shows the blue battery lines. Does that mean something wrong or is everything fine w/ my system?

Reactions: Duffy
Your charger should work with the new 3ds xl, but the blue battery lines mean it is not charging (it should be orange with the battery icon). Something might be wrong with the charger (probably isnt the 3ds, unless it’s the connecting part to the charger).

Depending on the game and brightness settings, etc. I’ve got anywhere from 6~24 hours approximately from a fully charged new 3ds XL. It’s best to keep power saving mode on and not have brightness alk the way up if you don’t need it.

:D I'm sorry, it was a cause by my own doing, the cause was power outlet failure due to having too much plugged in which I fixed. I found out the cord does work. Thanks for responding. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Farhaan Raja and Duffy
:D I'm sorry, it was a cause by my own doing, the cause was power outlet failure due to having too much plugged in which I fixed. I found out the cord does work. Thanks for responding. :thumbsup:

Remember to unplug when the battery is full. Your battery can get damaged if you overcharge.

Back