Support Needed New 3DS XL Stylus Come Off?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
Well, these months I've been noticing that my New 3DS XL seems to have a problem rn. At times when I'm carrying my New 3DS XL with me, the stylus would just come off from my 3DS. Should I buy some stylus replacement, or is there any solutions to fix this? Thanks in advance.

The litle clip on the end then must have been bent. Buy a replacement is the only solution I can give you, unless you can bend it back but then it might get a bit more worn out. Replacement styluses are incredibly cheap anyway for a pack of them.

I normally end up chewing on the ends of my styluses, so the clips on the ends end up broken and they then up having the same issue. That or I loose them, so I always have back up styluses everywhere :p

The litle clip on the end then must have been bent. Buy a replacement is the only solution I can give you, unless you can bend it back but then it might get a bit more worn out. Replacement styluses are incredibly cheap anyway for a pack of them.

I normally end up chewing on the ends of my styluses, so the clips on the ends end up broken and they then up having the same issue. That or I loose them, so I always have back up styluses everywhere :p
Do you have backup styluses for your back up styluses? If you do, you should have backups for your backups for your backups. And so on and so on.

Reactions: 28142
Do you have backup styluses for your back up styluses? If you do, you should have backups for your backups for your backups. And so on and so on.
I do have one other stylus, but not the kind that can be put on New 3DS XL's holder thing.

Back