New Accessory?

• Thread starter srgs
  • Start date
srgs

srgs

3DS FC: 0430-8596-8893
Towns Folk
FR/LG had the wireless adapter and HG/SS had the Pokewalker. It's been a pattern with remakes, but not the main generation games. Do you think they'll include a new accessory like these in the new remakes? What do you think it might be?

I think that will be a mini white object that will detect signals in the air, (could also be used in the water maybe) and you can see the pokemon in your house with the 3ds camera, and send them to your 3 gen remakes, especially sinnoh, unova, kalos pokemon, and maybe items for the game to , just a ideia :D

I think that will be a mini white object that will detect signals in the air, (could also be used in the water maybe) and you can see the pokemon in your house with the 3ds camera, and send them to your 3 gen remakes, especially sinnoh, unova, kalos pokemon, and maybe items for the game to , just a ideia :D
Sell that idea to Nintendo. That would be a great way to integrate Augmented-Reality into the game.

An application who could do what @Borky said, with the use of Play Coins (3DS System, of course, not 3DSPedia Play Coins) would be great. That would be some kind of 'upgraded' Pokémon-Amie.

Surprised no one has mentioned this, but I'm kinda expecting the NFC accessory to be packaged with it and used in game somehow. Pokémon is, as we know, the best selling 3DS franchise, so bundling it with Pokémon would be a great way to get people interested.

Surprised no one has mentioned this, but I'm kinda expecting the NFC accessory to be packaged with it and used in game somehow. Pokémon is, as we know, the best selling 3DS franchise, so bundling it with Pokémon would be a great way to get people interested.

I was going to talk about it, don't worry. But I don't want Pokémons to use NFC features for a simple reason. It would turn Pokémon into Skylanders, and that NFC model is terrible.
But if they make only a few figurines (10~15 maximum, compared to I don't count how many for SkyLanders/Disney Infinity), that would be ok with me.

Hmm. A cable that can move your Pokemon from the Gen 3 games to the Gen 5 ones (It would fit in the 3DS game slot). It should allow them to keep holding berries and other stuff that can be transferred. Either that or a second E-reader that reads Pokemon cards and you can get Pokemon with special moves or items that way.

Hmm. A cable that can move your Pokemon from the Gen 3 games to the Gen 5 ones (It would fit in the 3DS game slot). It should allow them to keep holding berries and other stuff that can be transferred. Either that or a second E-reader that reads Pokemon cards and you can get Pokemon with special moves or items that way.

NFC figures would obviously replace an e-reader accessory, especially if Nintendo wants to push NFC on 3DS.

These ideas sounds really good but wonder if it's even possible to achieve, and does Nintendo even have such a clever mind of think of these? xD

Considering how Nintendo has been pushing a "Quality of Life" product, I think they'll go for something similar to the Pokewalker. It might acts as an AR card with infinite possibilities so you can play with your Pokemon. Or it might have some QR code feature that lets you transfer Pokemon to your game and to your friends. I don't really know what can be realistically possible without inflating the game price, but I would like to see an accessory of some sort.

Well, Since Pokemon Amie has to be in OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire to evolve Eevee into Sylveon, I think it might have something to do with Pokemon Amie nut I think it would be a physical object...

Back