New and awesome Wii U Bundles...

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
di2oAOF.png

Bundle 1 (32,800 yen / approximately $330 / £206):

32GB Wii U + New Super Mario Bros. U + Wii Party U + Sensor Bar + Wii Remote + 30 days of Karaoke service

Bundle 2 (34,800 yen / approximately $350 / £220):
32GB Wii U + New Super Mario Bros. U + Wii Party U + Wii Fit U + Sensor Bar + Fit Meter + Wii Remote + 30 days of Karaoke service

Well, this two are really awesome packs, why?
They incluye a deluxe 32GB Wii U, include the game New Super Mario Bros U, also Wii Party U.

Also they had:
Also, it includes a Sensor Bar and a Wii Remote, perfect for Wii games and 30 days free of Karaoke service.

But...
This is only for Japan.
Also, there is Wii Fit U, so... Where is the balance board?

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx, jandkas and Marc
The first one seems a good bundle. The second one - with no balance board, like you said - just an extra thing Wii Fit U would be.

And of course only Japan gets it all :cry:

Reactions: Marc
I hope these bundles come to US sometime soon.

Reactions: ErixSan
I hope these bundles come to US sometime soon.

Well, one of those bundles will make me buy the console.
But I bet it will come here more expensive than the original console. (No price drops of the Wii U Deluxe where I live)

Personally I'm just going to get the Zelda Bundle, perhaps buy the games on the side.

Well when it does arrive in the U.S, I will consider to try and get the first bundle, its really good. Japan -_-

Whoa what can i choose mi mouth is watering from the joy of wanting them all but i don't think Japanese bundle are the same as NA or EU bundles.

Back