"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management

#HYPE

Last edited:
Reactions: Furyofthestorm78 and Duffy
HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also please don't spoil the title in the thread name @Marc
It purposely wasn't in the video title. That was part of the trailer : P
#ThanosDemandsYourSilence (or something like that)

Reactions: Samster and Marc
Also please don't spoil the title in the thread name @Marc
It purposely wasn't in the video title. That was part of the trailer : P
#ThanosDemandsYourSilence (or something like that)
The trailer was originally from SUN but @Sky wanted me to change video link lol. Editing it out now.

I try not to join in on mass internet hype, but since watching Infinity War, (somehow missed out on the hype surrounding that one.) and catching up on all the films, and watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (a fantastic series, loved it) , and Agent Carter. I am officially hyped to see it in April. Going to be awesome.
Captain Marvel too.

All hope is lost. What are they going to do to stop Thanos? He has to keep winning or else what's going to be in the next movie. If Thanos loses it will be because the writers cannot find more motivations for him and they want to add more villains. Is there something in the Marvel universe more powerful than the Gauntlet? Is Thor just not using all of his power or has better aim this time? I don't know about you guys but I think they're just gonna add more stuff since there's usually a new Iron Man suit every movie or a new character to experiment with in action scenes but other than that I don't know if things are going to be different. I guess I'm just not as hyped, but good to know there's another one in the MCU.

Words can't even describe how hyped I am for this movie.

@Artisan What they are going to do to stop Thanos I am not completely sure. What I do know is that it will happen. How are they going to make a spiderman sequel if he's dead? Same thing with guardians three. My guess is they will probably go back in time and undo thanos's actions. I mean it is clear in the trailer that antman did travel back in time as that clip showed in the end of the trailer was in the 80s. As for what is more powerful than the gauntlet, have you never heard of galactus?

@Artisan What they are going to do to stop Thanos I am not completely sure. What I do know is that it will happen. How are they going to make a spiderman sequel if he's dead? Same thing with guardians three. My guess is they will probably go back in time and undo thanos's actions. I mean it is clear in the trailer that antman did travel back in time as that clip showed in the end of the trailer was in the 80s. As for what is more powerful than the gauntlet, have you never heard of galactus?
They can make a movie that happens before Infinity War for Spider Man. Either the Guardians can face off against Galactus or Ant Man can just to solve his hunger problem but I don't see why they would just go to one character to solve everything and time travel can just change each characters history/future. so they wouldn't want to do that (plus they don't have the Time Stone anymore).

@Artisan Yes but antman can travel back in time through the quantum realm. That's also probably going to happen too since antman is stuck in there without any way of getting back out. Also that is not unheard of for marvel. Remember how they stopped ultron? They made vision that's how. Plus antman would not try to do it all by himself, he would try to recruit the avengers that were alive at that point in time. That's why he went to avengers headquarters when he got back in the 80s. I mean I doubt that's going to be the whole plot of the movie because that would be underwhelming but that would probably be their initial plan. Obviously there will be some twist and something will go wrong or whatever but that is probably how the avengers are going to try and undo the events of infinity war. Put the stones somewhere where thanos won't find them. Thus the snap will never happen. Also iron man has the hunger problem and it's not that simple. He's lost in space with no food and recourses to help him out. Plus you don't know about galactus do you. He's much more powerful for the guardians to handle, especially considering that rocket and nebula are the only guardians still alive.

Was it worth the hype?? Yes, yes it was. No spoilers from me, but how awesome was the finished film??? So good I saw it twice in a few days. So much happening, 3 hours was not long enough, excited now for the bluray release for all the extras. And the new Spider-Man.

Was it worth the hype?? Yes, yes it was. No spoilers from me, but how awesome was the finished film??? So good I saw it twice in a few days. So much happening, 3 hours was not long enough, excited now for the bluray release for all the extras. And the new Spider-Man.

Haven't seen it but I'm really excited too.

Back