New Bowser's Fury trailer

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
So nintendo released a new trailer for bowser's fury:

So it looks like one large open world level. This reminds me of super mario odyssey's worlds. And it looks like bowser jr will be helping too. I think he can be controlled by a second player for couch co-op. And theres a "bigger badder bowser". And mario apparently has a mega evolution too. This looks like its gonna be pretty short though because the world doesnt look too big. What are your thoughts?

Reactions: Marc, phofufury and Mizunil
Looks pretty cool! I wonder how long the new content actually is though, but still especially good for those who've never played Super Mario 3D World. I find it funny how you there seems to be a 2nd player option for Bowser jr, but you're fighting Bowser lol

Reactions: phofufury and Deepak
I love the faceoff at the end.

Would be nice if this isn't an "individual level", and instead just Bowser getting angry during the already-existing levels like how it's done in Hades and Immortals Fenyx Rising.

Reactions: Duffy
This does look really cool! It's still pretty cryptic to be honest and I don't entirely understand it. Kind of was hoping for a trailer that broke down the new mode but the game will be out soon anyways and we will know more then

Mario went Super Saiyan just like Sonic and he's also part animal guys get his phone number. Bowser looks okay but definitely not as unique as Giga Bowser but at least there's more room to move around. I'm not expecting too much since it does come with 3D World but it's a nice little sandbox title with some collecting in it like the Pilotwings series and platforming instead.

Bowser looks awesome. I like to see Bowser being malevolent like this. He’s too often been made into a shadow of his former self in recent years, whether it’s being buddy-buddy with his enemies or being relegated to the role of a folded piece of paper instead of an antagonist.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deepak
Bowser looks awesome. I like to see Bowser being malevolent like this. He’s too often been made into a shadow of his former self in recent years, whether it’s being buddy-buddy with his enemies or being relegated to the role of a folded piece of paper instead of an antagonist.
Bowser just goes on vacation to a lake and then he just transforms into fury bowser.

Reactions: Gram
Bowser just goes on vacation to a lake and then he just transforms into fury bowser.

I wouldn’t be surprised. Bowser’s trying to relax by the water and Mario comes jumping through like a maniac and gets some of his kitty fur in his drink. Rage ensues.

Maybe Bowser and his kid have a disagreement and Mario takes the kid’s side. That’s why Mario and baby Bowser are teamed up.

Maybe it’s a Naruto crossover. Mario and Bowser are new jinchūrikis.

I wouldn’t be surprised. Bowser’s trying to relax by the water and Mario comes jumping through like a maniac and gets some of his kitty fur in his drink. Rage ensues.

Maybe Bowser and his kid have a disagreement and Mario takes the kid’s side. That’s why Mario and baby Bowser are teamed up.

Maybe it’s a Naruto crossover. Mario and Bowser are new jinchūrikis.
It seems Mario sees some graffiti on the floor like Mario Sunshine and then it absorbs him. It seems like Bowser got possessed again though.

Reactions: Gram
Would be nice if this isn't an "individual level", and instead just Bowser getting angry during the already-existing levels like how it's done in Hades and Immortals Fenyx Rising.
More details revealed and it seems like I was right about this part:
As you search high and low for the Cat Shines, the evil-looking Fury Sun will slowly rise out of the lake, near the island that you’re currently on.

When the weather suddenly changes from sunny to stormy, it’s time to get a move on, as Fury Bowser’s almost there! Once he emerges from the Fury Sun, he’ll summon meteors from the sky and fire devasting fiery beams at you – so take cover!
So if you take too long I figure, Fury Bowser will come out to play.. at least with throwing his attacks at you.

And once you've collected all of the Cat Shines for an island, you'll be able to battle against Fury Bowser:
While you can wait out the devastation, you aren’t entirely helpless. If you’ve collected five Cat Shines on an island, it’s time to activate the awesome power of the Giga Bell! This gargantuan Super Bell transforms Mario into Giga Cat Mario, meaning he can fight Fury Bowser in a truly titanic tussle.

Defeat Fury Bowser in your massive feline form and he’ll be sent flying back into the water, unlocking new islands for you to explore. Don’t spend too long celebrating your victory, as he’ll be back...
So I guess Fury Mode is just for completionist and it gives you an extra boss battle (Fury Bowser) for every island.

Something tells me this "Fury Bowser" might not actually be the real Bowser and rather an accidental creation of Bowser Jr. that he needs Mario to help him to kill and sweep under the rug.

Something tells me this "Fury Bowser" might not actually be the real Bowser and rather an accidental creation of Bowser Jr. that he needs Mario to help him to kill and sweep under the rug.
Nope.

Nintendo also revealed this:
Something bad has happened to Bowser. He’s been tainted by a mysterious black goop, turning him into a humongous monster bent on total destruction!
That's why Bowser Jr. is actually helping Mario out this time.

Reactions: Mizunil
Nope.

Nintendo also revealed this:

That's why Bowser Jr. is actually helping Mario out this time.
Woah.

Someone already leaked a pic online. I think this pic shows the possibility of 3 player co-op but its all just speculation.
Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 7.54.52 PM.png

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku and Artisan
Someone already leaked a pic online. I think this pic shows the possibility of 3 player co-op but its all just speculation.

Looks plausible. I'd take it with a grain of salt, though, but I believe this is solid evidence.

• Informative
I thought this said Furry Bowser, so uh anybody like a good Meowser?
1611093119752.png

The latest word is Bowser’s Fury can be completed in 3 hours.

Reactions: Jisenku
Back