New Bravely Default game in development..?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
We don't know if it will be the third Bravely Default game or a new IP that's similar to the game, but we do know we're getting a new game from the same developer. They shared the news on Twitter recently :eek:

Translated message:
Bravely Default developer said:
I think this year is a different challenge, but I'll try to make it a good game. I hope many people enjoy it.

DwRuGIyU0AAXMWJ.jpg

Source: https://twitter.com/BDFF_OFFICIAL/status/1082110869352308737?2

It likely wouldn't be for the Nintendo 3DS, so expect the game to hit the Switch if anything :eyes:

It definatly would be cool to see a “Bravely Third” but considering square has already made some new ips for switch in the same-ish style as the series (lost sphear, I am setsuna), I wouldn’t be suprised if that is what this is a tease for: another game in this style.

Yup, definitely looks like a Bravely Third to me. :p And yeah, there’s no WAY they would release it on the 3DS. Expect the Switch if anything.

Honestly, I don’t know a whole lot about the series, apart from playing the special demo for Bravely Second. I thought it was really fun, so who knows, maybe I’ll gave this a go too. :D

Reactions: Duffy
Yup, definitely looks like a Bravely Third to me. :p And yeah, there’s no WAY they would release it on the 3DS. Expect the Switch if anything.

Honestly, I don’t know a whole lot about the series, apart from playing the special demo for Bravely Second. I thought it was really fun, so who knows, maybe I’ll gave this a go too. :D

Oh yea no way it''s on 3ds (unfortunately). Best we might get on 3ds is a like joint new-3ds and switch game release (sort of like Fire Emblem Warriors did).

Reactions: Samster
Oh yea no way it''s on 3ds (unfortunately). Best we might get on 3ds is a like joint new-3ds and switch game release (sort of like Fire Emblem Warriors did).
I feel like Nintendo is still supporting the 3DS with new games, but they know that almost all of their customers are slowly but surely migrating to the Switch. Granted, they did it with Fire Emblem Warriors, but this kinda thing probably won't make it to the 3DS.

Nintendo is aware that the Switch is waaaaay more popular (cause the 3DS is kinda old news at this point), so they'll probs do just a Switch release for this game. Based on what I've seen, Nintendo is just remaking old games and porting them for the 3DS, so yeah.

Reactions: Duffy
I feel like Nintendo is still supporting the 3DS with new games, but they know that almost all of their customers are slowly but surely migrating to the Switch. Granted, they did it with Fire Emblem Warriors, but this kinda thing probably won't make it to the 3DS.

Nintendo is aware that the Switch is waaaaay more popular (cause the 3DS is kinda old news at this point), so they'll probs do just a Switch release for this game. Based on what I've seen, Nintendo is just remaking old games and porting them for the 3DS, so yeah.

Yea that's mostly true, but Enix did put the first two games on the 3ds so I think it is possible to see a 3ds version of the game also available, even if the switch version is the bigger product

Back