New Classes

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
What new classes would you like to see for FE characters to be able to take up? I'm pretty sure these haven't changed much from the first games.

I think they should add a time caster class where the character can either expand or lower the amount of spaces another character can move.

I think they should add a time caster class where the character can either expand or lower the amount of spaces another character can move.

That would be cool. They could also allow characters that already moved to move again (like dancers do), or prevent an enemy from moving for a turn.

Sorry, I don't like the idea :oldman:

That would be cool. They could also allow characters that already moved to move again (like dancers do), or prevent an enemy from moving for a turn.

neat as that idea is, it would make it the most targeted class in the game.

The preventing an enemy one is an awesome idea !!:thumbsup:

what about a super tank class, that can redirect attacks towards hit ansd reflect them back?

what about a super tank class, that can redirect attacks towards hit ansd reflect them back?
That would be too powerful and would probably upset the balance. I don't really know how that could be implemented well in the game tbh.

yeah maybe if his skills only effect a certain number of tiles, like when an enemy attacks a character in the tragete tiles he redirects the attack . that would still be strong. maybe hed be less overpowered if it was vulnerable to weapons or magic

yeah maybe if his skills only effect a certain number of tiles, like when an enemy attacks a character in the tragete tiles he redirects the attack . that would still be strong. maybe hed be less overpowered if it was vulnerable to weapons or magic
I think if anything though, the Counter skill basically describes the kind of thing you were going for while being fairly balanced. Not sure we need a separate class for that

Back