• Thread starter nicklesimba
  • Start date
nicklesimba

nicklesimba

New Kid from Dreamland
Towns Folk
Screenshot_2014-09-08-15-54-32.png
Thoughts?

I think I'm gonna go with Kirby Super Star, since I think that's probably one of the best Wii U freebies we may get this year. Of course, unless they start to offer N64 games on Wii U, in which case I doubt they will give them for free so soon.

Reactions: nicklesimba
Wow, that's a tough one. I already got Super Mario Bros., I already got The Legend of Zelda, and I already got Kirby Super Star twice! Well, I might go with Mario Bros, NES Play Action Football, or Pictobits, whichever one comes first. Or maybe I might stick with Tough Solitaire, since I'm low on coins at the moment on my Club Nintendo account.

Well as for me, I only have 200 coins, so is Zelda worth it?

As has been the norm with Club Nintendo for the past few months, the games are disappointing as heck. I already have the NES ones and the DSi ones don't interest me :bag:

Well as for me, I only have 200 coins, so is Zelda worth it?
If you don't mind very dated gameplay (read: completely primitive) and you haven't played it anywhere else yet, then you may as well get it just to know why people consider it a classic. If you've already played it somewhere, then my advice to you is to not buy it - at 200 coins, it's way too overpriced, and there's a chance that in the next few months there'll be a 'real' 3DS eShop game and those always go for 200 coins.

Nah, I'll skip everything (also because no Wii U in my hand). I already finished Super Mario Bros in my NES long time ago, and I'm not into Zelda. If there's a Megaman NES game, I'd pick it :p

i dont like them much also the zelda game used to be only 150 coins

So here're my thoughts:

Mario Bros.:I already got Luigi Bros. on Super Mario 3D World,so it won't be necessary.
Kirby Super Star:My pick this month,and it'll be the first SNES game that I ever got,that is,on my Wii U.It looks like it's very fun!
Super Punch-Out!!:I would have bought it,if it wasn't available only for the Wii.
NES Play Action Football:Never even heard of it,and I'm also not a big fan of football.
Super Mario Bros.:Already have it on Super Mario All-Stars,so it's also not necessary.
The Legend of Zelda:I'll probably get it from CN of Europe,since my 3DS is from Europe,and I only have 200 coins left in my American account(I have a Wii U from America)
Touch Solitaire:I don't know about this one,even though it's just 150 coins.
PictoBits:Seems interesting,but I'm not certain.

I'm pretty sure all of these games are great,or at least,good.

Reactions: 18
I just got the legend of Zelda, from club Nintendo (have it on the original nes, nes and the legend of Zelda still working!) And I thought it to be amazing! I'm content with these rewards :)

Sigh... I just wish Nintendo take their Reward Service more seriously, they need to give more better rewards in my opinion. They can put Game boy Advance games or other digital titles. They should refilled some of their physical awards and put new ones. Also It feels like getting Platinum status is not a big deal anymore, here hoping they improve this in the future :(

The Legend of Zelda used to be in 150 coins o_o, I redeem Super Mario Bros because the dsi ones doesn't interest me too much...

I would choose Zelda or foootball. But I would like them to get new club Nintendo games. They should put NES games in and the NES games should be ice climbers, mach rider, mega man.

I would choose Zelda or foootball. But I would like them to get new club Nintendo games. They should put NES games in and the NES games should be ice climbers, mach rider, mega man.
Its been changed already.

Nintendo rewards sucks. I wish there will be more 3ds games available. Not dsi or nes games. Its been 4 months since i bought a 3ds and all i see in club nintendo rewards are boring puzzle games. I want some lengthy good 3ds games. Hope that nintendo listen.

Those rewards looks okay, even though I already played Super Mario Bros., Mario Bros., and The Legend of Zelda. If I was member at that time (I joined as a member in October), I would have gone for Super Punch Out, since it looks fun to punch people. I would also go for Kirby Super Star.

Back