AC: NL {NEW} Customizers Play Coin Trading Thread: Minimalist, New Leaf

• Thread starter kidrat529
  • Start date

What set would you like to see next week? (Read Thread First)

• Modern Wood Set

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lovely Set

• Gracie Set

• Classic Set

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
kidrat529

kidrat529

Mr. Mayor of Venton
Towns Folk
Hi ladies and gents!

If you couldn't tell by the title, I'm doing Animal Crossing furniture customization for the Minimalist set. I will do any color, for 1 Play Coin online. This means, 1 Play Coin for the price of furniture AND customization. Note that I'm keeping it simple and doing just Minimalist this week, next week I will add a new set thread.

I'm starting this line of Customizing threads ONLY for people who didn't or can't unlock the option to customize at Re-Tail.

The rules are simple, there are 8 Slots for requests. If you want a Minimalist item customized, post "I enter" or "I'd like to make a request. After that, on the same post, jot down your piece of furniture and what color you'd like it to be. Here is a list of Customizations: http://customnewleaf.tumblr.com/minimalist

Then I need your 3DS Friend code, and we're all set! Note: I'll be visiting your town.

Request Slots:

1. No Entry
2. No Entry
3. No Entry
4. No Entry
5. No Entry
6. No Entry
7. No Entry
8. No Entry

As a final note, for 1 Play Coin, you may also request me to just order the item for you, this is good for people who got frustrated trying to find these items. Please, stick to the featured set though. This thread closes when all slots are filled, so make an entry soon!

UPDATE: Depending on the price of the item, you may receive a complimentary free mystery gift. No one KNOWS! :p

Last edited:
can I order the while modern set from you?

can I order the while modern set from you?

White Modern Set? Hmm... Sure! Just keep it to a limited amount, please. Post your friend code, and which items specifically from that set.

Also, your avatar is super sweet.

Back