PS New Death Stranding trailer

• Thread starter Hibiki_Kuze
  • Start date
Hibiki_Kuze

Hibiki_Kuze

SMT Fan
Towns Folk
Thoughts?

Kojima is a goddamn legend. I need this game. It just looks stunning, and so fun with such rich lore. When I watched this when it was being streamed, I was just speechless. This really is Kojima with no holding back, nothing to say "nah, can't do that". I really hope this game kicks off a new era of games, much like what MGS did back in the day by revitalising a whole genre. Kojima can do massive things, he's a seriously talented person.

He seems like he's very much enjoyed working on this, working with all his friends and such. Watching his twitters over the past few years around this has been most amusing. I really want to try and find a PS4 pro for cheap before this comes out just so I can play it without any risks of more spoilers. After this trailer, I'll be avoiding anymore.

The music choice as well, Kojima has always had a fantastic taste of music :thumbsup:

Update: The Japanese trailer is now up with the Japanese VA's and a vocal version of the Apocalyptica song used in the English trailer!
WAIT THIS ACTUALLY HAS NEW FOOTAGE IN AS WELL

Last edited:
Back