New Desert Area Showed Off in Monster Hunter 4G Teaser Trailer

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
For those who are excited about Monster Hunter 4G, you should check out this recently released teaser trailer. It shows a new desert area in the game :

What are your thoughts?

That there will be some cool new monsters around the desert area together with some secret dungeons , though it looks amazing , the graphics of the fine sand.

Just watched the teaser because I got desktop internet access this morning (oh and the thesis, too) :cry:
It seems that it would be good. Maybe not so good because Japanese user would have to update (yes, buy again) the last installment into G. Fortunately West would only get the Ultimate only :D
Well actually the teaser did not tell any information about the desert aside from its existence, so, well, let's be patient. MH3U has its desert, but it seems this one would be hotter :eek:

Teaser. Teasers usually are footage of what the game could be like, and often misleading. But man I hope the game looks this good!

Is this for Americans too?

i can't wait for the north america release of mh4 desert is my favorite stage in mh3:cat::cat::cat::cat:

A desert areas opens up a lot of possibilities for new monsters. Obvious ones would be Diablos and B. Diablos. I think Deviljho could also make an appearance along with Nibelsnarf.

Back