New DLC fighter to be revealed at the Game Awards.

• Thread starter Crowing
  • Start date
Crowing

Crowing

World Ender
Towns Folk
Nintendo of America posted on Twitter earlier that a new DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will be revealed at the Game Awards. The fighter will be announced tonight at 4PM PT.

Who do you think it'll be?

Reactions: phofufury
Nintendo of America posted on Twitter earlier that a new DLC fighter for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate will be revealed at the Game Awards. The fighter will be announced tonight at 4PM PT.

Who do you think it'll be?
i dont play smash, i dont have it, but, there are plenty of theories going around. One particular, there was a Nintendo Direct that was censored in the U.S. for several reasons. One part they censored was when the smash dev was showingoff his game systems since he was quarantined, and one game the did not show in the U.S. i cant remember the game, but here's the link to the video:
one reason he censored it cuz he says that the U.S. always suspects that a character from a game he plays will be a new added character in Smash, and he says that gets annoying. However, when he booted up Minecraft for the first time, fans were going wild that Minecraft was getting added, sure enough it was added. This is a wild stretch, and probably wont be true, but hey, you never know!

Personally, while I have a strange hunch it'll be Neptune, but I'm hoping for someone like Laharl or Reimu Hakurei. Would be nice to have a Disgaea rep but not sure if Laharl would be suitable for a game like this since he's shirtless. Could cross a line in what Nintendo considers acceptable, don't know what would be too much for them.

Of course, I'll always have highest hopes for Saber, would be crazy to see her get in. So unexpected yet not completely out of the question.

Its sephiroth. The character looks really cool!

not sure if Laharl would be suitable for a game like this since he's shirtless
Shulk's alt :eyes:
And sephiroth actually has 2 alts where he's shirtless.

Reactions: phofufury
Oh, fair point. I suppose that makes him entirely possible. I'll keep rooting for Laharl, then, Saber definitely needs to be in though. Laharl and Saber as two of the remaining fighters and that'll be perfect.

Reactions: phofufury and Deepak
Back