1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Etrian Odyssey New Etrian Odyssey announced!

Discussion in 'Nintendo 3DS Games' started by Theresia, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Theresia

Theresia Hee-roine Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    169 coins
    [​IMG]

The Japanese title will be Seikaijuu no Meikyuu X.
    The game will feature 19 classes from the past titles and and new class called Hero.
    The returning classes will be:
    Protector, Ronin, Survivalist, Medic, Gunner, War Magus, Sovereign, Zodiac, Ninja, Farmer, Shogun, Landsknecht, Nightseeker, Arcanist, Imperial, Harbinger, Pugilist and Highlander.

It features a new land to explore, called Lemuria and from the trailer it seems like it will be made of different dungeons, like EOIV.
    It will be released in Japan on August 2.

Here's the trailer:

Let's hope for an USA/Europe release!
    Marc likes this.
  2. 3dsCollector

3dsCollector Nintendo 3DS Legend Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    296 coins
    Saw this announcement live! Seems cool but very complicated party building system. Also I wonder why they named it "X" or "cross" perhaps. I don't think they are jumping from 5 to 10 in roman numerals but if it is named "cross" what is it a crossover with? Every other Etrian Odyssey game's classes? Also this could be confusing if the main series ever got to it's 10th iteration, and that gae might also be called "Etrian Odyssey X"
  3. Selaphi

Selaphi Some kinda cat lady Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    24 coins
    Heck yes I am excited! Loved the graphical look & changes for quality of life 5 brought.
    Though to date, Untold 2 is probably still my favorite in the series. I love that princess!