Splatoon 2 New European Splatfest: Eat the yummiest part of the meal first, or save it for last?

• Thread starter Starry Windy
  • Start date
Starry Windy

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Towns Folk
While Japan has been dealing with Pocky choices and America will deal with Salsa vs. Guacamole soon, the next European Splatfest looks pretty interesting. Would you eat the yummiest part of the meal first, or save it until the very last bite?

This European Splatfest will start at 14:00 (UK time) on November 24th.

In real life I eat my favorite part last. My rule is to eat my least favorite part first and then reward myself with the good stuff last.

It kind of depends for me. If i'm eating one of my favorite meals, then i'll eat half of my favorite part, then go to the less tasty part, and then come back to my favorite food. If i'm eating a not so tasty meal for my tastes, then i'll eat my least favorite part and then go to my favorite part of the meal. However, if it comes to snacks then it also depends. If it's a one serving size bag, then i'm going to save the best part of the snack for last (i.e. chips or chocolate m&ms, etc) but if it's a big bag then heck yeah am I going to get the best of that snack for my pleasure! :p

Whoever eats the best part first is going to have to talk with me. No one should have to see such awful stuff happening. Kids will get scarred for life if they see this. If you see a kid doing this, call for help. It will be a bad habit and no one who grew up doing this has become successful.

Personally i eat the best part last, AS IT SHOULD BE, but I guess everyone has their own weirdness to them. Its not my problem if they do it wrong lol.

Whoever eats the best part first is going to have to talk with me. No one should have to see such awful stuff happening. Kids will get scarred for life if they see this. If you see a kid doing this, call for help. It will be a bad habit and no one who grew up doing this has become successful.
But this is a splatfest topic so everything is fair in our opinion... right?

But this is a splatfest topic so everything is fair in our opinion... right?
Nope nope nope nope nope. No opinions allowed. You have to eat thte best last and the grossness first. Its just the right thing to do. Just listen to your gut. If your gut says eat the best part last, DO IT. If your gut says eat the best part first, GO BACK TO SLEEP because obviously your gut is confused. Never ever ever ever EVER eat the best part first. I consider that an unwise move and you will not get anywhere in life acting so foolishly. Don't do this kids!

I think that this Splatfest has already passers, so just ignore me.

Always eat the best part of the meal last! Basically, eat the gross (or delicious, but not as good as the best part) first, then that savory goodness will be the last thing you out in your mouth! Now doesn’t that sound like the best way to eat food? ;u;

Lol, what is up with wierd splatfest themes.

Tbh, like with all the splatfest themes, it depends on what I'm eating. If it something I like all of, I'd just eat it all, if it's something with mostly what I like but with a couple things I don't like, more often then not I just wont eat the bits I don't like haha. But if it's something with most things I don't like, couple bits I do like, I'll just eat it all together, so I get nice with bad at the same time lol

Missed this splatfest but oh well. I wonder who won though..

aZBFsOm.png
Oh whoa it was a 3-0 win for "Save it"..

Reactions: Samster
Lol, what is up with wierd splatfest themes.

Tbh, like with all the splatfest themes, it depends on what I'm eating. If it something I like all of, I'd just eat it all, if it's something with mostly what I like but with a couple things I don't like, more often then not I just wont eat the bits I don't like haha. But if it's something with most things I don't like, couple bits I do like, I'll just eat it all together, so I get nice with bad at the same time lol

Missed this splatfest but oh well. I wonder who won though..

aZBFsOm.png
Oh whoa it was a 3-0 win for "Save it"..
That means my lovely Marina’s team won! Good job, my darling! ;u;

I actually completely expected this. Like, come on. Who really eats the best part first, anyways? xD

Reactions: 28142
Back