New Franchise or series something... help?

• Thread starter Policroll
  • Start date
Policroll

Policroll

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Hello guys,

You probably thought "New franchise? huh??" when you saw the thread title
but the title actually says it all.

I want to create a franchise based on the Middle Ages. I came with a little idea and want to set up a group of artists, animators maybe even more people who want to participate in this project and create a community based franchise.

So the idea is a Middle Ages character who can generate electric power and use that as a power.
He also has a sword and he can use his electricity with his sword.
Because he has an special organ in his body he can generate electric power the same way a electric eel can. This brings also magnetic powers(maybe something like a magnetic field)

I didn't came that far for now, although I already designed a sword for the character

I don't want only that the artists and animators work on the project. It would be nice if other members can come with ideas as the name for the character, or whole stories. Just anything can be helpful and I want to put everything together and make a animation series, or a videogame if some people here have the knowledge.

So please come with ideas for the project and if you now someone who might like this, send that person to me so I can discuss if he or she can participate in the project

For now the project will get the name Thunderlamp

I hope a lot of people will get excited and are willing to help
It would be nice to have a 3dspedia series only for 3dspedia members

If you have questions etc. you can ask them here or just PM me
If you have serious interest, please PM me

thanks for your time
~nielspieleke

edit: so, because homebrew on the 3ds is getting closer and closer it maybe would be cool to create a game for the 3DS (this is 3DSPedia after all). But we currently don't have someone with the knowledge to create a homebrew game for the 3ds. I can create little games with unity but I don't have the equipment and skills to create such a game for a community like this one and we can't compile it to 3ds(yet)
We really need your thoughts about this so please share your ideas and thoughts with us!
~ nielspieleke KalTurahk

Last edited:
This is actually amazing. I'm 100% on board. I've had experience with game design but so little it wouldn't help. However I have experience with 3d animation. I don't have the current tools to animate at the movement but when I do I'll contribute. In the meantime, I'd love to be an artist. I draw this Fantasy/middle age stuff all the time, so I'll help with that. If you want, I can draw him up of what I think he'd look like. Just pm me and I'll do whatever.

Back