Splatoon 2 New hammer Splatoon 2 special revealed

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
We're getting a new hammer special in Splatoon 2. I guess this will come with some new weapons.. I'm hoping we get a new roller with it but I don't have my hopes set too high.

DqqrZlyWoAECZEP.jpg

DqqrZltX0AE0Lbu.jpg

Video footage of it in action:

I wouldn't want to be within range of this hammer's attack. It looks OP if your target is at close range and you can even fling it as seen at the ending of the video :eek:

It'll be available November 7th with the 4.2 version update.

Reactions: Mikaya and Samster
I’m always down for a new Splatoon weapon! It does look pretty OP if I’m very close range, and dang, you can throw it? That’s awesome! I can’t wait to try it out! Whenever I get Switch Online, that is. :p

EDIT: Just found out that the name of this weapon is The Ultra Stamp, for anyone who was wanting to know.

Last edited:
I’m always down for a new Splatoon weapon! It does look pretty OP if I’m very close range, and dang, you can throw it? That’s awesome! I can’t wait to try it out! Whenever I get Switch Online, that is. :p

EDIT: Just found out that the name of this weapon is The Ultra Stamp, for anyone who was wanting to know.
So its not really a hammer is it? Its just a big oversized... Stamp.

We're getting a new hammer special in Splatoon 2. I guess this will come with some new weapons.. I'm hoping we get a new roller with it but I don't have my hopes set too high.

DqqrZlyWoAECZEP.jpg

DqqrZltX0AE0Lbu.jpg

Video footage of it in action:

I wouldn't want to be within range of this hammer's attack. It looks OP if your target is at close range and you can even fling it as seen at the ending of the video :eek:

It'll be available November 7th with the 4.2 version update.
Dang that looks fun. Plus it doesn’t give you invincibility, so people can attempt to stop your rampage

That's really cool. Can opponents hit you when you use it (I guess they can but I'm not sure...)? And can you swim with it (also not sure)?

That's really cool. Can opponents hit you when you use it (I guess they can but I'm not sure...)? And can you swim with it (also not sure)?
How the heck would anyone be able to swim with a huge hammer stamp? :p

How the heck would anyone be able to swim with a huge hammer stamp? :p
I don't know, I'm a Pumpkin!
But seriously, how can they swim with rollers? They're huge as well.

Cool.

Little did they know, it was pretty OP

Back