New Info About Link Between Worlds!

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
Hi! Theres new info for the zelda 3ds! Be sure to watch the new nintendo direct here:

Link between worlds stuff is near the end of the video!

- You can now rent an item from this shop and lets you go to a dungeon which makes you pick any dungeon in any order.

- Another dungeon shown!

I'm so excited :jawdrop:

Reactions: Marc
Well, I'm doing some counts... I will try to buy this gem this year

- You can now rent an item from this shop and lets you go to a dungeon which makes you pick any dungeon in any order.

I'm so excited :jawdrop:
That's cool. I just hope it doesn't mess up the game, but it'll be spending a lot of time in development. So I needn't worry.

Yea, thats really cool.

I'm iffy on buying all the items, if you could use a action replay on the 3DS you could have all the items in ten seconds. Even without a cheat device you can get the items through a grinding process.

The idea is good, but I don't think it should be used.

I think they are rented and possibly you have a limit on how many to carry which would make it a bit ore difficult to grind for them, but even if they were to get all the items, what is wrong with that?

Reactions: Marc
NintenDaan uploaded it to his YouTube channel :

I agree with @Kaynil. I have a feeling that there will be a limit to the items that you can carry at a time. This also makes you question how renting in the game works (owned Vs rented). If the limit is true, it'll make the game a little more challenging, but I'd hate to walk to a dungeon without carrying the item that I need.

NintenDaan uploaded it to his YouTube channel :

I agree with @Kaynil. I have a feeling that there will be a limit to the items that you can carry at a time. This also makes you question how renting in the game works (owned Vs rented). If the limit is true, it'll make the game a little more challenging, but I'd hate to walk to a dungeon without carrying the item that I need.

I think the "classic" style is a little forced... But it looks great.

didn't he say you can buy the items though? And yeah, if I walk all the way to a dungeon without the needed item my 3DS is going to be chucked out the window.

I think outside the dungeons it shows a key item you might need (1:25 in the video) so hopefully it won't be blind guessing.

Reactions: ErixSan
I think outside the dungeons it shows a key item you might need (1:25 in the video) so hopefully it won't be blind guessing.

Well, with just a hint I will be happy.

Back