SwSh New insane, fast level up in sword/ shield (that i found on my own, infinite blissey spawn)

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
i found a ridiculous exploit for insane and very easy, quick EXP and i did some searching just to see if anyone else found this, but i couldnt find much talk on the method which was actually pretty surprising given how effective what im about to describe is and can save you mounds of running from den to den getting your candies from max raids. technically this would be unrivaled, but i found a very easy trick that could potentially outclass it. its very simple and for anyone stuck on 5* raid solo carnage this might help pick you up so you can start melting the high tier raids to butter as well.

this isnt another co-op den reset here; now i realize these generally beat everything but keep in mind not all of us have an easily accessible partner who has a schedule aligned well enough with our own to do these methods reliably. another thing that can happen is you get the rare super easy raid but your partner wasnt able to (example: duo leech on shedinja raid) and then you cant continue with the idea since your partner lacked the time to retry spawning the pokemon needed to grind exp candies quickly (this happened to me not very long ago. i got the shedinja but my partner couldnt and was too low on time and worn out to keep trying to get it). so with this out of the way i'll get to the point now.

many of you probably know about the rare blissey den but have you ever seen her spawn when theres fog in some places at island of armor? if you havent she can be seen sometimes in the overworld as long as theres fog/ mist in the area. many of you have probably seen a ton of random chanseys everywhere though if you go den hunting often like me (i certainly have lol). if theres fog, youll see blissey instead of chansey and she gives very large amounts of EXP VERY quickly when defeated or caught. there is also a (rather small) chance she will carry a lucky egg so keep a grimsnarl with thief at the head of the team to see it shes holding one. now i will go over the best locations to spawn high amounts of blissey in as little time as possible to save you guys very tedious and time consuming guessing games.

blissey can honestly show up almost anywhere on island of armor, but after hours of thorough testing on my end i find her easiest to find in fields of honor (make sure theres fog or youll get a chansey instead). there are many adjacent grass patches that have very little distance from each other making spawn resets very fast and easy compared to many other areas on the island. the second best area is the marsh but i quickly learned firsthand that it usually takes much, much longer to spawn her there compared to fields of honor where spawns are never more than a few minutes apart because of easy off screen resetting and the arrangement of all the grass patches there compared to how spread apart they are in the marsh and youll never have to go very far to check for fog in this case either so its very effective for this reason as well.

now all thats left is the usual RNG on the weather conditions in the right location. this can easily seem like the most daunting part of this grinding method but luckily for all of you i think i found a consistent date to get all-day fog endlessly in fields of honor. all you need to do is go into your date and time on your system and set the date to 11-14-2020. i dont think theres any other specific time window as i went hours without the fog disappearing in this area alone, but if it doesnt show either refresh the area (just go in the building in this case) or set the clock back by a couple hours or so and you should be golden. you do not need to use the wishing piece glitch for this to work so thats why i said to change the clock right off the bat. this is probably one of the top EXP farming methods at this point especially for people who dont have an easy co op meeting with someone else online or for general solo players. hope this helps anyone constantly running low on candies (powering up a lot of different pokemon will do this to many, i know from experience here) or anyone wanting other ideas for reliable exp farming that doesnt require flawless mons or ridiculous legendaries.

took me around 2.5 days to figure all of this out on my own... had some mild coaching from a friend for stealing the lucky egg but the rest is my own work >_<

Reactions: Jisenku
Back