• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
@Starry Windy mentioned the pic in the shoutbox already :

xhNUvJ4.jpg

But Kirby Star Allies will be getting a new update this summer. It has already been confirmed by Nintendo and HAL Laboratory via the Japanese Kirby Twitter account.

I think it's going to be new dream friends.

If you're interested in finding out, there is a datamined leak:

Second wave:

Adeleine
Daroach
Dark Meta Knight

The third wave:

Magolor
Taranza
Susie
The Jambastion Mages (Rick & Kine & Coo)

What do you think? :redpanda:

Reactions: Starry Windy
Initially I was posting that pic in the Shoutbox because I was clueless which one on the next batch of Dream Friends will be, but I think I've found some clues, even though I'm not sure if my guess would be 100% true or not.

The top of the 'hat' thingy seems to be a cape or something, so I presume it's... Daroach from another angle? The fact that they aligned it with Parasol Waddle Dee and that squid-like Squishy makes initial confusion, for sure.

That guess aside, I'll look forward for more Dream Friends additions for Star Allies in upcoming weeks/months.

Interesting. What would be awesome though is new levels.

This may be a late news, but Dark Meta Knight is also confirmed to be part of the summer batch of the Dream Friends update, and he is also revealed through the same guessing thing. Looks like Dark Meta's power will be related to mirrors. Meanwhile, Daroach (revealed earlier) can use his staff to freeze enemies with a long beam.

Back