New mario themed switch

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
So nintendo is releasing a mario themed switch on the same day as bowsers fury. And this seems like a pretty good deal tbh because you also get a case and a screen protector for free. It goes along with the mario theme but the red and blue colors clash a bit imo. Handheld looks nice but docked looks weird to me. Not a fan of this new design but i'm sure that many others would like this. I wonder if these blow up after march 31 :redpanda:.
Screenshot 2021-01-12 at 7.56.18 PM.pngScreenshot 2021-01-12 at 7.56.44 PM.png

The red and blue is horrible imo. They're both such bright colours.

It's not like the console itself is red and blue either, have a look at these images of it:
EridpWVXAAIIK41
EridpV3XcAMoE1X
It's plain as hell and just so boring imo.

Reactions: Mizunil
tbh, i kinda like the blue and red! i wouldnt mind buying it, especially if u get some accessories for free. i dont play much of Mario, (mainly cuz im broke and get all the free/cheap games) the last mario i played was for the wii or wii u... but this seems pretty cool!

Reactions: Deepak
I love this switch! I think the red and blue really stands out and looks awesome! There aren’t too many switch color variations so I don’t mind this at all.

It looks better than my MK8DX Switch but it does stick out a lot. I guess red works because they did it with the Wii among other consoles. The blue grips would look good with the grey imo and I'm all for controller customization. I wonder if "x country" would approve because it's red. I'm curious to see if I could the sales figures of all the different Switch models.

Back