Gen 3 new mega evolution reveal? - Mega Shiftry and Mega Ludicolo?

• Thread starter kaw1234
  • Start date
kaw1234

kaw1234

SAO II Phantom Bullet
Towns Folk
Today I just found out something about the new pokemon alpha sapphire and omega ruby..this is the coverage before the real announcement of the official nintendo company..lets take a peek~~:nailbiting:
this is the link to the video,

How about this? Whats your opinion?? Tell me...

I would love to see a mega shiftry come into some competitive scenarios. i boost in speed along with the new protean ability would leave many enemies speechless. with pretty high attack and special attack... this guy can be a very effective mixed attacker

Today I just found out something about the new pokemon alpha sapphire and omega ruby..this is the coverage before the real announcement of the official nintendo company..lets take a peek~~:nailbiting:
this is the link to the video,

How about this? Whats your opinion?? Tell me...
No offense, but I've seen that video, and those pictures of the models are actually just 2d, but they are placed in the image so well, they kind of seem like 3D sprites. I dunno if this would happen, but it would be nice. Different sprites though

this won't happen because if you look at shrifty's sword dance you see that the swords are 3d and shrifty is only 2d. So whoever made this video must've got a pokemon to use swords dance and crop the swords dance and just put it over a google searched mega shrifty. Also the ludicolo's hat thing on huis waste is actually just animation not computer animation.

If they were real I must say they look kinda lame and I'm sure Nintendo wouldn't make something like that plus there are more facts in the comments above me.

Back