New Mega Evolutions Revealed By Nintendo!!

• Thread starter Risinglink
  • Start date
Risinglink

Risinglink

Can't Wait For Persona Q!!
Towns Folk
There is new mega evolutions that were revealed by nintendo. Want to know what they are? Here!

Mega Tyranitar – exclusive to Pokémon X
Mega Aggron – exclusive to Pokémon Y, Steel-type
Mega Gengar
pxy_mega_d.jpg

Reactions: 3dsatackman, Reece and Marc
Rats! I wanted Mega Tyranitar in Pokemon Y, :facepalm: I guess I'll have to do with Mega Aggron.

They could have made Mega Gengar a little bit better looking IMO, :whistle:

I'm excited for the Tyranitar. :3 Looks pretty sweet.

I love Tyranitar, I am soo happy he's for Pokemon X and he looks awesome, and Mega Gengar looks boss too. I can't wait :D

Man, I really wanted that Mega Tyranitar. I never liked or used Aggron at all, guess I'll have to trade it for my Mega Tyranny!
I prefer the Normal Gengar this one looks like a handicapped version of Gengar. xD

Reactions: Reece
Iv'e seen all of them they are OK

So, here is the Mega form of Kangaskhan! Looks like the child in its Pouch has also got out in this form xD
tX0zsjB.jpg

So, here is the Mega form of Kangaskhan! Looks like the child in its Pouch has also got out in this form xD
tX0zsjB.jpg

Two pokemos versus one? That's no fair! XD

Two pokemos versus one? That's no fair! XD
Hahaha! But the other one is a new born child of the Kangaskhan! I'm sure it won't stand a single hit if it were on its own xD

There is new mega evolutions that were revealed by nintendo. Want to know what they are? Here!

Mega Gengar
View attachment 52
Shucks ! I like the new mega evolution form of aggron but I guess Mega Tyranitar is fine too :) both pokemon are great to have in a team.

Shucks ! I like the new mega evolution form of aggron but I guess Mega Tyranitar is fine too :) both pokemon are great to have in a team.
Well can't you trade it, I rather the Mega Aggron more also, but nothing beats the vicious Mega Tyranitar :)

Well can't you trade it, I rather the Mega Aggron more also, but nothing beats the vicious Mega Tyranitar :)
The mega stones are in the opposite games, so yeah, you do kinda need to trade either the item or the pokemon to get the ability to use those megas :p And actually, Mega Aggron is going to be beast because Filter and pure Steel Type. It'll be the lord of the tanks :p

The mega stones are in the opposite games, so yeah, you do kinda need to trade either the item or the pokemon to get the ability to use those megas :p And actually, Mega Aggron is going to be beast because Filter and pure Steel Type. It'll be the lord of the tanks :p
Yeah, I would think so, but I always love Tyranitar from the beginning so no opinion can change my thought :p, I like Mega Aggron don't get me wrong.

Yeah, I would think so, but I always love Tyranitar from the beginning so no opinion can change my thought :p, I like Mega Aggron don't get me wrong.
I also liked the Pokemon Aggron , when I played the Pokemon Game on my gameboy advance , when I actually heard they were making a mega Evo for Aggron in pokemon Y , Facepalm ...

yeah understandable haha Similarly, if they made a Mega Salamence I would go for that (although I do like Garchomp as well :p). Whatever floats your boat

Mega Gengar
View attachment 52

That is so cool! I still have not seen them in the game but it is cool to know they are there! I completed the game and might go searching for the stones!

Gengar doesnt look that awesome anymore :/ and i wanted both aggron and tyranitar :(

Gengar doesnt look that bada$$ anymore :/ and i wanted both aggron and tyranitar :(
It's possible to get both through trades. Also, have you seen SHINY MEGA GENGAR? I mean, it's like a legit ghost with a spooky white color going for it haha

It's possible to get both through trades. Also, have you seen SHINY MEGA GENGAR? I mean, it's like a legit ghost with a spooky white color going for it haha

The shiny Mega Evolutions are beautiful, especially Gardevoir's.

The shiny Mega Evolutions are beautiful, especially Gardevoir's.
Agreed. Heck, even Shiny Mega Garchomp looks cool. I mean, it's pink rather than the usual coloration it has (which normally looks about the same as regular garchomp I might add...)

Reactions: BjFauble
Back