New Nintendo 2DS XL (2 New Pokemon Styles!)

• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
So in Japan there are many styles for a 2DS/3DS that look cool and you'd want to get them.
Well recently Nintendo introduced 2 new styles for the New Nintendo 2DS XL!

image.jpeg
The First one is a New Nintendo 2DS XL Pokeball Edition. This as you can tell is based off a Pokeball (And No you won't get a Pikachu). This is probably the best New 2DS XL to be announced, From the Color to the rounded center there's nothing better than this snazzy looking Handheld.
This will be available in Japan on November 3rd 2017! But there is something better than this that will probably amaze you and many Pokemon fans will choose this next one for sure.

image.jpeg
Yup that's right! A New Nintendo 2DS XL Pikachu Edition! This is in my opinion the Best one to get! I mean look it's got Pikachu on it! This has Yellow as its main color with Pikachu's Face on it. A cool thing about this is that Pikachu's Nose has a bump on it, so if you put your finger against it, it would kinda feel like it's real!
This will be available in Japan on November 17th 2017!

While these 2 new Styles are fantastic, you can also get Pokemon Gold/Silver and Pokemon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon to make it a "Pokemon Fans Dream"

Let me know what you guys think and if you are going to Purchase one of these new styles!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    205.8 KB · Views: 2
Execs at Nintendy, "Hmmmm..... What should we do to make our product more popular. I Know! Smush Pikachu's face on there. Kid's LOVE that s***! Also, lets make one looks like balls."

The pokeball one is my favorite and I might get one as I don't have a new 2DS XL but there are so many games coming out this year I'll be broke

How dare you force me to buy another DS, Nintendo. You've offended me with your ability to make me buy stuff.

Why does Japan get all the good stuff? I love both of the styles, so adorable, The close-up Pikachu-faced one is my favourite, who wouldn't want that special edition 2DS in their possession? Having Moon/Sun pre-downloaded is a nice touch as well, very fitting.

Let's hope they can bring both of these to American and Europe someday. Please make it happen, Ninty! x)

Why does Japan get all the good stuff? I love both of the styles, so adorable, The close-up Pikachu-faced one is my favourite, who wouldn't want that special edition 2DS in their possession? Having Moon/Sun pre-downloaded is a nice touch as well, very fitting.

Let's hope they can bring both of these to American and Europe someday. Please make it happen, Ninty! x)
The pokeball one is coming to the U.S. no word on the pikachu one though:unsure:

Back