New Nintendo 2DS XL Design Is the Best One yet (In My Opinion)

• Thread starter Big Yoshi
  • Start date
Big Yoshi

Big Yoshi

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Nintendo are great at making limited editions of their own products, and they announced today in Twitter that a Gamestop-exclusive one is about to release:
DeYFGKlU8AEg6pa.jpg

DeYFGydV0AA0oUF.jpg

DeYFHWhVAAE4VZW.jpg
Yes, this one is called the Hylian Shield Edition and it comes with The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, which many consider to be the best 3DS game (and it's a Nintendo Select game so it's sold separately for $20). In my opinion it's the best one yet (better than the Pokemon ones and the normal Black/Blue and White/Orange).
What do you think about it?

Reactions: Samster, Marc and Mikaya
Three words: Best design ever.

Reactions: Mikaya
This thing is freaking beatiful, probably my favourite Zelda-themed model of 3DS.

Reactions: Mikaya and Samster
OMGOMGOMG Ninty, shut up and take my money!!! xD

I absolutely adore this design! The previous exclusive ones I've seen have had too much gold on them. I know that might seem silly but I prefer a healthy balance of colours. Looks like it's 3D in some parts (detailed), Which is a nice touch. The Hylian print with the Triforce really makes this New 2DS XL stand out!

That design looks so cool! And I like Zelda games...

But I can't get it...

You know, if this exists still, I might need to pick this up soon, as my current 3DS is about to go out with a bang, and I don’t wanna lose all my downloaded games. :p

You know, if this exists still, I might need to pick this up soon, as my current 3DS is about to go out with a bang, and I don’t wanna lose all my downloaded games. :p
Yes! The last thing you want to happen is to have hundreds of dollar games gone forever.

Back