• Thread starter Dark Link
  • Start date
Dark Link

Dark Link

The Forgotten Soul
Towns Folk
image.jpeg
A Blast to The Past!

So recently Nintendo had announced a new version of the New Nintendo 3DS XL! We already have a Galaxy Style, Sun and Moon Style, and much more of this amazing system, but what else could Nintendo bring us? Well this was the answer, a New Nintendo 3DS XL: Super Nintendo Entertainment System Edition! There's nothing better than these things, this is a Gamer/Collecters Dream. The design of this is just amazing, from the Original SNES design to the Color of the buttons! This is a system everyone should get! Even Better is if you go on Nintendo Eshop you can buy SNES games like The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past or
Super Mario World to match this system!

There is in fact one issue for people interested in this system. This new version of the New 3DS XL isn't out yet and you can preorder it, the problem is that literally seconds after Nintendo announced it preorders had instantly sold out. Given by this many people are wanting to get there hands on the new version and once it comes out, it will sell fast! Of course it's popular since we had news of the SNES Classic Edition.

The New Nintendo 3DS XL: SNES Edition launches October 13 and is only available in Europe.This will cost more than a Normal New Nintendo 3DS XL. On Amazon in the UK it costs £ 179.99 or 237.63 US Dollars.The 3DS releases two weeks after Nintendo’s other retro console, the SNES Classic Edition, on September 29.

Let me know what you guys think and if you will be getting this new style.

Reactions: Gamer4647 and AricAttack
Looks very intresting. If I had one of those I would probably never take it out of my house lol but yeah looks very cool

Reactions: Dark Link
It's cool but it's only in Europe

I think it does look really cool but I am not really into buying stuff I already own. Let me set this up, I bought a nintendo 3ds xl like 3 years ago (really amazing system, still playing games on it), I must confess that when nintendo announced the upcoming new nintendo 3ds xl I was kinda disappointed at it. Then, I just analized what happened with the games (exclusivities and so) and I ended up thinking that the new 3ds was really cool for a person who didn´t have a common 3ds. I didn´t want to upgrade mine. So that is exactly how I feel about this new edition, I think it looks really cool, but it is not for me, because I already own that system.

I actually think I might buy this, and soon. My 3DS is due for an upgrade, and this would be a pretty cool one to have. I've always had an interest in the limited edition 3DS consoles or the ones with really cool designs on them. Like I said before, my 3ds is due for an upgrade, so I might either get this, or the Samus one. Most likely this, though.

Ooh, an exclusive designed European system! Looks pretty cool, actually. I wouldn't personally go out and purchase it, even if I did really enjoy the SNES console (forking out extra money I probably don't even have, is out of the question, haha). Might be able to trick your friends or family into thinking it's an actual SNES somehow, that would be worth a little giggle or two. I must say it's better-looking than the American version. xd

Back