New Nintendo Direct Micro

• Thread starter Pulsai
  • Start date
Pulsai

Pulsai

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
I can already feel amiibo hunters' wallets being penetrated...

The new Pokémon Mystery Dungeon looks nice, I might get it.

At first, I thought they were making a remake of the Chibi robot Gamecube Game then I got disappointed, I feel like we have enough platformers on the 3DS already, but it might be just me?

I was surprised there would be a new Dr. Mario game but I'm grad they did because they need more new puzzle titles and Dr. Mario needed better reasons to be in Smash 4. In general all the titles looks solid. LBX looks like an upgraded Custom Robo Arena title, the Chibi Robo title looks like it has a good amount of content, and Bravely Second has great graphics.

Hmm the new Nintendo Direct was surely pretty awesome ! :D Seems like there will be a whole lot of games that will be coming for the Nintendo 3ds :p I'm personally excited to see more about Bravely Second and the Super Mystery Dungeon games but I guess I'll just wait for more info o3o

This is where I begin to lose patience until Nintendo's E3 event,with so many promissing games coming this year and the other.Chibi Robo Zip Lash does look interesting enough to be a consideration on my list,as well as Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon,LBXand dare I say it,Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.Sorry,I could'n resist but to put a smile on my face when I heard that Mario and Sonic are going to compete in what I'd like to call my second home country. :rotfl:
All n' all,this Direct was fun.I feel bad for Bill Trenen(the one hosting this Direct) being somewhat shrunk down in size until E3 this year,though. :p

Back