SSB New NX Title?

• Thread starter MimiS
  • Start date
MimiS

MimiS

NintenPedia Member
Towns Folk
Whatcha Guys Think? Do Y'all think there's gonna be a new SSB Game For The NX In the Future When It Comes Out?

Last edited:
Whatcha Guys Think? Do Y'all think there's gonna be a new SSB Game For The NX In the Future When It Comes Out?
yes, that is assured because smash bros sells a lot

What I think is gonna happen is they'll make a new smash game or just port smash wii u with all DLC in it to the NX.

It hasn't been all that long since Smash came out so they'll probably give it a little bit more time before a new one comes out. But you never know what Nintendo is gonna do. We didn't expect Hyrule Warriors on 3ds but we got it.

Nintendo has a weird system for making games. I'm hoping they'll make a new smash for the NX but probably not.

Didn't Sakurai say that making the latest Smash game take a lot from him, socially and physically? Not only that but in addition to not making another for awhile, he couldn't imagine anyone else making one. If we did see another Smash game, it would probably take nearly a decade.

Didn't Sakurai say that making the latest Smash game take a lot from him, socially and physically? Not only that but in addition to not making another for awhile, he couldn't imagine anyone else making one. If we did see another Smash game, it would probably take nearly a decade.
they can do it withouth sakurai, smash bros gives too much money to nintendo
other thing its that the game could be worse but if we talk about making it, sakurai doesnt have the Copyright, its nintendo who have it, so they can

Basically what @ESP said :p A new Smash Bros. game is kinda early to think so I believe that something as such would happen after the time when the 3DS and Wii U are dead, which is like years from now since they're still going (Wii U soon dead though ;-;) Also, a Smash game without Sakurai in it will probably be a lot different :p

They have to make ssb4 for NX that is like getting rid of the best game in the world, it will persuade people to buy it and make them fall in love with the system.

The NX might not even be powerful enough to handle Super Smash Bros 4 depending on whether its a Handheld or a Console. Many people are theorizing that this might happen, or even speculate a full game instead of a port. SSB4 with DLC port might not be the best decision if the NX is going to be released soon, dropping the DLC sales.

Last edited:
I think its WAAAY too early, we would have to wait at least 4 or 5 years for another smash game, a port would be nice actually but the idea of a NEW smash game its just weird, its the same that getting out a zelda game each 2 years, that wont happen too often :p and most of them are remakes there will be 6 years without a zelda game (4 if we count a link between worlds) until zelda u and i think that should be the case with smash

To be honest, Nintendo should just port SSB4 to the NX and put the N64 original and Melee on Virtual Console.

I doubt it is that bad. He said he would stop after releasing the game and look at the DLC. He continued working for an extra year in a game (which had plenty of content recycled from Brawl).

I bet they will release a 'GOTY' edition for NX with most DLC, and keep releasing DLC content.
You know, like Hyrule Warriors on Wii U and then when ported to 3DS

I think they'll have some sort of Smash game on the NX when it's released. There's been one on every major Nintendo console since the Nintendo 64, and I doubt the NX will be any different.

super smash brothers NX or 5

Whether or not it comes should be left at Sakurai's discretion. Let the man decide whether or not he wants to make a new one, if he wants to skip the NX for whatever reason, let it be so.

If anything, skipping a generation would let ideas and hype pool, letting the franchise remain fresh, which is good, as making it go stagnant is not optimal for a series like Smash.

Back