New officially licensed Nintendo Switch protectors (Pre-Orders now live)

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
It seems as if Nintendo has partnered with Keys Factory to make four different officially licensed Nintendo Switch console protectors. There are four separate designs, which are Mario, Yoshi, Splatoon, and Breath of the Wild. You can see their designs in the spoilers below.

00A1F16E-5545-482C-9990-15841FE06C39.jpeg
BE53678D-CE7A-4F9C-8AAB-1FF1FD4C74DA.jpeg
348D280B-A981-4B01-9DD8-FC550C277CAB.jpeg
0CD008A7-572B-4899-B343-0CE8EC445FB9.jpeg

Pre-Orders are live now as well, so you could buy one now if you like. Are any of you guys planning on picking any of these up? :eyes:

It seems as if Nintendo has partnered with Keys Factory to make four different officially licensed Nintendo Switch console protectors. There are four separate designs, which are Mario, Yoshi, Splatoon, and Breath of the Wild. You can see their designs in the spoilers below.

Pre-Orders are live now as well, so you could buy one now if you like. Are any of you guys planning on picking any of these up? :eyes:
The Mario one looks weird. 6/10
The Yoshi one looks cool. 8/10
The Splatoon one looks nice. 9/10
The Zelda one looks pretty cool. 7/10

jwdjwdhwhduiwhiudhw ; That Splatoon one though, I NEED it, Right NOW! :eyes2:

I imagine these are gonna be pretty expensive, despite being a simple accessory. They look more like soft skins rather than tough protectors. I'd like to see a Pokemon-themed one released at some point, Please! Make it happen, Ninty!

Reactions: Samster
jwdjwdhwhduiwhiudhw ; That Splatoon one though, I NEED it, Right NOW! :eyes2:

I imagine these are gonna be pretty expensive, despite being a simple accessory. They look more like soft skins rather than tough protectors. I'd like to see a Pokemon-themed one released at some point, Please! Make it happen, Ninty!
Yes! A nice Pikachu and Eevee one because of Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee!

If i can get new joycon colors without paying the price of a joycon im down.

Yes! A nice Pikachu and Eevee one because of Lets Go Pikachu and Eevee!
Well, they’ve already got the Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee Nintendo Switch bundle, so releasing a protection cover for it would kinda dream the purpose of getting the bundle.

Well, they’ve already got the Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee Nintendo Switch bundle, so releasing a protection cover for it would kinda dream the purpose of getting the bundle.
Oof you're right. Maybe a different Pokemon then. Maybe Mewtwo?

Oof you're right. Maybe a different Pokemon then. Maybe Mewtwo?
Mewtwo would be awesome! Or maybe Mew? Or even Charizard? Knowing Nintendo, they’ll just make a Pikachu one and call it quits. xD

Mewtwo would be awesome! Or maybe Mew? Or even Charizard? Knowing Nintendo, they’ll just make a Pikachu one and call it quits. xD
Or maybe they will just make a lame Pokeball one or something... Or maybe nothing lol

Or maybe they will just make a lame Pokeball one or something... Or maybe nothing lol
If they pull the Poké Ball Design excuse again, then I’ll be slightly mad, because they always do Pikachu or the Poké Ball. :eyes2:

If they pull the Poké Ball Design excuse again, then I’ll be slightly mad, because they always do Pikachu or the Poké Ball. :eyes2:
And if they don't do a Pikachu or a Poke Ball, they'll just do a Pikachu and a Pokeball together. Nintendo has used that design before.

Back