Gen 6 New Pokemon X/Y TV Trailer

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Did anyone see the new Pokemon X/Y TV trailer?

It's not as good as the Call of Duty trailers but it's okay. Check out a Call of Duty trailer below :

When I saw the Pokemon X/Y trailer, the only thing that ran through my mind was the Call of Duty trailer, :oops:

Why did you compare it to CoD? How does that even relate to it? Y U no compare it with Digimon or something? Y u no? :p
It looks good not so awesome but ok.

Why did you compare it to CoD? How does that even relate to it?
It doesn't but it reminded me about the live action Call of Duty trailers, :bag:

I say, the Pokemon X/Y trailer is much better for the sole reason that it's not a Call of Duty trailer. :p

Mmm... I enjoyed both trailers, the first one (Pokémon X/Y) search the epic thing and the second one (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2) search the comedy...

Well, I like this type of trailers, but they don't make me want the game... Well, the Pokémon X/Y did it a little.

Looks great! But it doesn't really compete with the Call of Duty trailer, lol. I wonder how much those teens got paid to say that stuff in the commercial... I bet they don't even like Pokémon. :p

IMO, these TV commercials were done better :

IMO, these TV commercials were done better :

I saw them yesterday, and true, they're a lot better than the original ads.
But they still needing a Nintendo 2DS commercial.

But they still needing a Nintendo 2DS commercial.
Isn't this the 2DS TV ad :

Isn't this the 2DS TV ad :

A TV ad of Pokémon with a Nintendo 2DS

They're trying to promote the Nintendo 2DS with the new Pokemon. A great strategy to get parents to buy their kids the cheaper and the safer (Non-3D BS) 2DS

Reactions: Totakeke
This is the best that I've seen so far :

Reactions: Reece

Yeah I like that one the most :D

Yes, that is the best trailer...
The UK marketing did a great work!

Back