New RSE Main Character Designs

• Thread starter srgs
  • Start date
srgs

srgs

3DS FC: 0430-8596-8893
Towns Folk
In the leak, the new designs of the characters have been leaked.
corocoro7144.jpg

Was I wrong in thinking that Brendan's white beanie thing was his hair this whole time?

Reactions: 3dsatackman
No, you weren't. Only just recently, I've realized he had a white beanie, I don't think I'll look at his hair/beanie the same again.

This is another CoroCoro scan, showing the character design:
pokemon-3.jpg

Well, while May's new design looks great, I was like "What?" when I looked at the male character's design. (Because even though I haven't played any Gen 3 game, I still looked some screenshots)
And also, good to see that I wasn't alone to think that the white beanie was the male character's hair.

cool i think i am going to get that game for megas and for the fun of it.

Those characters look great

These designs were made with a summer-y theme. While I like that, I just can't get used to Brendan's new look. I liked the older pants-under-shorts combo. This new one reminds me of Marlon with more clothes on, for some reason. I just hope we get the character customization feature back.

I really like the new may design because she looks more realistic now, in the older design she looked like a smiling doll, that is one of the reasons why i did choose the male one, but this time the male one looks the smiling doll... the kid face looks like a troll ( Ash Cousin XD), the other face of him looked more Realistic/Normal, i always had the illusion that his hair was white, a big mistake of my part, when i get the games i will start with the girl.

I thought Brendan's hair was white also. Now I feel stupid. He looks silly with that thing on. xD

I like May's design. She looks pretty cool. And yay! it has red in it! xD

Think they'll allow character customization again? I'd love that, personally. Gotta be Stylish.
Though in all seriousness I'm not sure how I feel about the character designs. They look better in game than on the magazine, but eh...
It's pretty Meh.

I like their designs, but still think Brendan/Ruby eyes should be red, and May/Sapphire blue. But I'm just glad the pants pants are back :)

I think they look pretty good. I think May/Sapphire's shorts are a little too... short. (Forgive me if I sound like someone's mother). Overall, though, thay look pretty goo- Wait. His hair was BROWN? 0.o

I like the designs and they definitely had an improvement from the Ruby Sapphire games But I wonder... Why does Brendan always where that white Beanie on his head?

Looks fine to me. If I feel it doesn't appeal to my fashion sense, there's always an overpriced boutique I can blow my money on while listening to some awesome tunes.

I think they look pretty cool . Remind me of the good times while playing Emerald. Those were the days when I used to clone my Rayquaza for no reason at all. xD

I don't like it too be honest. I like the classic designs in 2003. I wish his hair was white rather than his beanie. I wish May looked the same in the anime. It's not really the same but I'm still going to chose Brendan

I don't really care for May, her hair looks weird now :x Brendan looks find though.

I don't like it too be honest. I like the classic designs in 2003. I wish his hair was white rather than his beanie.
The classic design for Brendan still had dark hair. It was just hard to tell.

The designs are pretty decent. The gameplay footage of the characters are definitely more important. And in gameplay, they look great. The artwork doesn't matter to me. Anyways...

Brendan looks okay, but I prefer the older design when Emerald came out (Ruby and Sapphire designs are pretty good, but not my favorite). The older design appeals to me more then the newer design, for no reason. Maybe it is because of the white hair older Brendan has (lol).

Now for May, her new design looks somewhat better. Although, I can't choose which one I like better: newer, or older. Even though I like the newer one better, that doesn't mean it's my favorite. I probably like the older design better. It's an ole classic.

Back