New Site Styles?

• Thread starter Catstew
  • Start date
Catstew

Catstew

Pedia Mastermind
Towns Folk
What would you like if you could design a new site style for 3DS Pedia? I Would like it if there was a option that you could change the White Background to a Black Background. :) We are not actually changing the site style any time soon, so go crazy!

I like the current style as it is, :D lol.

The only thing I'd change is make the banner a bit more full. Maybe add some of the Nintendo squares like in the background to the white part stretching over the top, or change the color to match the bg.

I love the current layout. Simple and mess-free. I wouldn't want it changed.

Reactions: Marc
The only thing I'd change is make the banner a bit more full. Maybe add some of the Nintendo squares like in the background to the white part stretching over the top, or change the color to match the bg.
You mean the header? The outer background is a grayish color and the inner background is white.

Maybe, every holiday season or event, you could edit the colors a bit.
Like during halloween, you can edit the header to a more halloween themed banner if you know what I'm saying.

Reactions: Marc
Maybe, every holiday season or event, you could edit the colors a bit.
Like during halloween, you can edit the header to a more halloween themed banner if you know what I'm saying.
That's what I want to do, :D (I'm not sure if I can do 'em all but Christmas and Halloween are on my list)

Reactions: Matthew
That's what I want to do, :D (I'm not sure if I can do 'em all but Christmas and Halloween are on my list)
You could also do Aprils Fools and maybe pull a prank on site members. $1000 3ds eShop Credit to the first user that... APRIL FOOLS!

Well, the current style is awesome, so I wouldn't change much about it. If you were going to have selectable skins though, maybe create a dark version of the current theme to give users an option. Great job with this one though.

Reactions: Matthew
Halloween/Christmas styled banner! :D

And on an off topic note, lots of cool ideas just came to mind for the holidays. :3

Back