New Sonic Boom Character Announced

• Thread starter jams3223
  • Start date
jams3223

jams3223

The Task Blanker
Towns Folk
A new character as been created by Sega it's a female of an amazon type who lives in a jungle alone in her life in this new adventures, Sticks join Sonic,Knucles Tails and the others.

Sticks will be on the upcoming Sonic Boom game announced for the Nintendo 3DS and the Wii U.
She will also be a new team member on this new game, there's a photo of her:
maxresdefault.jpg

Looks interesting, but squirrels don't live in jungle, as I know o_O

I already saw it on another website. It might be an interesting character to the game, or should I say the series, since it's as if they restarted the series completely.

Also, it was said that all the weapons she would use would be made by her, and that she's a solitary character, though she enjoys being with Sonic & the others.

PS: Also, could you stop using caps for the title of your threads, please? Caps are used to shout on forums.

I already saw it on another website. It might be an interesting character to the game, or should I say the series, since it's as if they restarted the series completely.

Also, it was said that all the weapons she would use would be made by her, and that she's a solitary character, though she enjoys being with Sonic & the others.

PS: Also, could you stop using caps for the title of your threads, please? Caps are used to shout on forums.

Fixed.

PS: She looks like Marine:
Chara_marine.gif

Reactions: D4rkDragon
What in the hell is that? She might win me over, but she looks like she belongs in a Coco Pops advert.

Reactions: Mikaya
Pretty meh for me. I think out of the redesigned Sonic Boom characters I like Tails the best.

She looks pretty cool. Give her a chance guys! ;)

she kinda looks like Cream the Rabbit, in a way. :p

I love this character, except her voice is horrible, I love the description they gave about her, she sounds interesting, even though the voice suits her crazy personality, it's annoying:

I like how she brings the boomerang as a new item in the group, I'm more excited for Sonic Boom now I'll just mute my 3DS whenever she's talking. :panda:

I kind like her addition to the series, since she is fresh and new. I just hope that she isn't in your face all the time. Please.

Back