New Sonic Boom characters!~ [Re-post]

• Thread starter Kaidan
  • Start date
Kaidan

Kaidan

Defying gender roles since 1999! ✿✿
Towns Folk
Ok so Sega has finally released more news regarding the upcoming game, Sonic Boom!

Sega has begun introducing some additional characters in the Sonic Boom universe. The characters include those in the upcoming television show and also from the game. However, they aren’t playable characters. There’s Old Tucker, who is a happy go lucky farmer, and Hayward, the hopeless farmhand. If you want to see all the characters in their cartoon glory then be sure to visit the Sega blog.
Whelp that's all there is to it.
( weiwuweigame.tumblr.com )
Reposted from "3ds section"
Courtesy to MyNintendoNews
Images source (x)
Content source (x)

I dont know why they would air this show on cartoon network, vortex would have been better.thats for some of you who dont know about the upcoming sonic boom show...

Reactions: Kaidan
Never heard about this. I can't wait to see how this turns out. I personally am glad that it's coming out on CN since it's one of the cartoon channels I'm actually subscribed to (don't know about Vortex, would have to check).

I dont know why they would air this show on cartoon network, vortex would have been better.thats for some of you who dont know about the upcoming sonic boom show...

Well, don't complain, at least you won't see the voices being massacred in horrible and terrible ways (Two Words: French Dub)...
But, indeed, why air it on CN in America ? Even in France, this channel is scary as hell, because of how messed up most of the cartoons on it are.

Reactions: pokedog123 and Kaidan
@D4rkDragon Flapjack is NOT messed up. >:I

Note: I have said "most" of the cartoons. Most != (is not) all. There are a few exceptions.

Note: I have said "most" of the cartoons. Most != (is not) all. There are a few exceptions.
I got that, I was being ironic, since Flapjack is one the of the most messed up shows for kids. Note: Irony.
A state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.
Plural noun: ironies
"The irony is that I thought he could help me"
Synonyms:paradox, incongruity, incongruousness

This better be the best sonic game in a while, since IMO Lost worlds looks meh, generations was quite good but this one better blow the others out of the water. The new designs should help it and the anime should give it a boost. Come on Sonic, you can do it!

Reactions: Kaidan
Well, don't complain, at least you won't see the voices being massacred in horrible and terrible ways (Two Words: French Dub)...
But, indeed, why air it on CN in America ? Even in France, this channel is scary as hell, because of how messed up most of the cartoons on it are.

Yea, cartoon network is "strange" now, it used to be funny.....but now its....meh.

Reactions: Kaidan and D4rkDragon
Back