New Sonic Boom characters!~

• Thread starter Kaidan
  • Start date
Kaidan

Kaidan

Defying gender roles since 1999! ✿✿
Towns Folk
Ok so Sega has finally released more news regarding the upcoming game, Sonic Boom!
Sega has begun introducing some additional characters in the Sonic Boom universe. The characters include those in the upcoming television show and also from the game. However, they aren’t playable characters. There’s Old Tucker, who is a happy go lucky farmer, and Hayward, the hopeless farmhand. If you want to see all the characters in their cartoon glory then be sure to visit the Sega blog.
salty_sonic_boom_small.jpg

Salty is the self-proclaimed captain of the ocean.

sonic_boom_character.jpg

Doc Ginger’s strong southern charm and kindness should never be mistaken for weakness.

Whelp that's all there is to it.
( weiwuweigame.tumblr.com )
Courtesy to MyNintendoNews
Images source (x)
Content source (x)

I hope it will be a good cartoon. I've never watched any video game cartoons other than Pokemon, and this looks alright from some of the early looks. As long as they make some interesting plot lines and half-decent jokes, I wouldn't mind watching it on some lazy afternoon.

Yeah i heard a lot about Sonic boom and has i have show on one of my thread one of the new characters i would say it would not be mad as the others cause i ear a lot of people complaining about sonic and saying that the previous sonic game are lame and it's all about running but it's changed this time now sonic can do real mission as the zelda hyrule warrior game his.

Back