New Sonic Game (3DS and WII U)

• Thread starter BrianXcalibur
  • Start date
The character designs were changed, notably Sonic and Knuckle. Knuckle got bigger posture that I don't really like. Sonic got taller than ever ._.

The character designs were changed, notably Sonic and Knuckle. Knuckle got bigger posture that I don't really like. Sonic got taller than ever ._.
I haven't notice but now thinking bout it they all look weirder than before, and this game looks better than Sonic Lost Worlds so far, I hope it will be a good game, a lot of Sega fans were disappointed by Sonic Lost Worlds!

This is the Sonic Boom TV Series:

sonic_boom_sonic-walking.jpg

A lot of people (Destructoid) are saying that Sonic Boom is shaping up to look like a Rachet And Clank, I seriously don't mind since I love the Rachet and Clank games.

sonic_2014_team.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't notice but now thinking bout it they all look weirder than before, and this game looks better than Sonic Lost Worlds so far, I hope it will be a good game, a lot of Sega fans were disappointed by Sonic Lost Worlds!

This is the Sonic Boom TV Series:

sonic_boom_sonic-walking.jpg

A lot of people (Destructoid) are saying that Sonic Boom is shaping up to look like a Rachet And Clank, I seriously don't mind since I love the Rachet and Clank games.

sonic_2014_team.jpg

Agreeedd !! That game was entertaining!! :DBut this is just a small portion "leaked" for us, so we cant really figured out the final product
Hope it turns out well:rolleyes:

I think the idea can be (indeed) interesting. I know that Sonic Lost World (and some of the Sonic in 3D games) have a bad reputation (for me, it was the unstable camera, putting herself in never-seen angles). Perhaps it will help to delete that bad reputation. But the characters got a massive remaking, or, is it me ?

I just find it funny that they actually showed some of the environments back in Spring 2013 during the CryEngine3 showcase reel.

It seems like a very Sonic Adventure-esque game, which is interesting. My only complaint is that Knuckles looks like he should have been in Wii Fit.

I think the idea can be (indeed) interesting. I know that Sonic Lost World (and some of the Sonic in 3D games) have a bad reputation (for me, it was the unstable camera, putting herself in never-seen angles). Perhaps it will help to delete that bad reputation. But the characters got a massive remaking, or, is it me ?

Nah, it did get changes my friend xD
As what @Nanamine said
I just find it funny that they actually showed some of the environments back in Spring 2013 during the CryEngine3 showcase reel.

It seems like a very Sonic Adventure-esque game, which is interesting. My only complaint is that Knuckles looks like he should have been in Wii Fit.

Knuckles get buffed up, and appeared to be a bit off for us, since we are used to the old one.
Technically, for one who likes to train getting a buffy body should be normal xD
The sam applies to sonic's long leg as what @Reece said imo

*searches Google images*

EEEEAAAAAGGGHHHHH!

What the hell did they do to Knuckles?

:eek:

Ehrm. Now that I got over the shock of it it looks pretty cool. I'm too big a fan of the games anyway :p

Reactions: Reece
*searches Google images*

EEEEAAAAAGGGHHHHH!

What the hell did they do to Knuckles?

:eek:

Ehrm. Now that I got over the shock of it it looks pretty cool. I'm too big a fan of the games anyway :p

Hahaha that did shock me too bro:oops: but the environment graphics did more than enough to amaze me so the character change didnt really mean anything since we would see them close up in a small portion of the game:D

Back