New Soulja boy console

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
Ok,so if you don't know the original soulja boy console, here's a basic rundown: It was a cheap, low quality gaming console with illegally downloaded games. It had play station games, snes games and all sorts of random games. But he stopped selling those. But now, there's gonna be a ANOTHER console. I wonder how bad this console will be.
It looks like this:
Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 9.55.44 PM.png
And it's probably gonna be sold for a high price too. Like an absolute rip-off price. No one with a shred of common sense would buy it unless they were a die-hard soulja boy fan. What do you think of this console?

• Funny
Reactions: Mizunil and phofufury
Ok,so if you don't know the original soulja boy console, here's a basic rundown: It was a cheap, low quality gaming console with illegally downloaded games. It had play station games, snes games and all sorts of random games. But he stopped selling those. But now, there's gonna be a ANOTHER console. I wonder how bad this console will be.
It looks like this:
View attachment 21567
And it's probably gonna be sold for a high price too. Like an absolute rip-off price. No one with a shred of common sense would buy it unless they were a die-hard soulja boy fan. What do you think of this console?
this looks cheap lol. Soulja Boy is cheap. I thot he was a rapper......so is he like a game dev now? what is he trying to do XD

Reactions: Mizunil and Deepak
"What console are you playing on?"
"The soulja boy!!! :pepe:"

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury and Deepak
FINALLY

I'VE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE FOR A NEW SOULJA BOY CONSOLE

...I'm gonna buy five of these. Hopefully before they get hit with another lawsuit or two. Will any dating sims be available for the console?

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak, Mizunil and phofufury
Will any dating sims be available for the console?
Soulja boy dating sim. (It’s just like tinder but the only person on it is soulja boy and you HAVE TO swipe right)

edit your post

Uh so not only that but he's working on his own crypto called SouljaCoin... so uh yeah save your pennies and buy BlueTKN instead

jkjk please buy souljacoin and tell me how stupid it is just to come back to me and sell me your souljacoin for bluetkn

• Funny
Reactions: phofufury and Deepak
i quite enjoyed the youtube videos on the this person first console.
the system truly gives of the chinese bootleg system feeling.
its funny to watch people play some of the games on it.
also the drama covering this person first system was quite juicy.
i was late to discovering the system but when i did i was entertained.
have no plans to interact with this persons stuff they release or their currency if it ever comes to exist.

Reactions: Duffy
i quite enjoyed the youtube videos on the this person first console.
the system truly gives of the chinese bootleg system feeling.
its funny to watch people play some of the games on it.
also the drama covering this person first system was quite juicy.
i was late to discovering the system but when i did i was entertained.
have no plans to interact with this persons stuff they release or their currency if it ever comes to exist.
That's because it is a Chinese bootleg. I kinda hate this blatant rip off stuff. I'm not someone who is super for saving the copyrights of these old games but I mean there is no reason for him to be making a trash rip off like this. Personally I think most old games deserve to have an emulated version available to buy as a download on modern consoles for cheap.

i do not likethat kind of stuff either , i would not support it or recomend to anyone as i do also view it as chinese bootleg despite person who made this system no live in china but likely stole stolen assets from chinese bootleggers.
i just found those videos on youtube about it quite entertaining to watch and found some of them quite funny and the reactions to the names of the games in the menus and when playing the games themselves. like grandad “mario game with flintstones theme” is funniest one i have seen so far in world of bootleg games.

I mean if you wanted that housing to make your own homebrew console and was smart enough to know how to make one... no one would want to steal it because they would think it's just a cheap rip-off. I'm all for entrepreneurs and new ideas but if you haven't got a single original game on the thing or your own custom made emulator and build you are just trying to be a scalper yourself.

I looks like a fake xbox one with a playstation controller knockoff. Thats not a good start if your trying to make your own console :/. What games are even gonna be made for the soulja boy console and how much are they even selling the console for. This all seems so weird to me lmao. I'm sorry but this just sounds like a lawsuit. -.- At least the KFC console has originality to it's design.

Back