Splatoon 2 New Splatfest lets people without Octo DLC play as an Octoling

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
A new Splatfest is coming :eek:

I'm really happy because I need more snails haha.

DhJiZguXkAEhVno.jpg

This Splatfest will be Squids vs Octopus and it's to celebrate the first anniversary of Splatoon 2. What makes this Splatfest really special is, it lets players play as Octolings if they choose Team Octopus EVEN if they have not purchased the Octo Expansion DLC.

I'm pretty sure Team Marina / Octopus is going to have a lot of popularity because of this.

I might go with Team Squids. Not too sure yet. Which side are you guys going on? :eyes:

Reactions: Samster
Neat. Maybe ill go team squid, because I really wanna win for once.. and marina is on a losing streak.. but this theme might completely end that streak. I dunno what 2 dooo

I feel like most of my friends would go for squids. I really like how they are letting people play as octlings even if they dont have the dlc though.

Team Octoling because I don't have the Octo-Expansion! :lapras:

We haven't had a global splatfest for a while, and the theme is pretty decent this time around.

I want to side with Inklings but having the chance to play as an Octo is somewhat tempting. Why must you do this to us, Ninty? ;u;

I think Octo's will be may more popular than Inklings due to the recent release of the DLC (I also see them in battle often).

With that said, Marina has been on a losing streak for a while now. Maybe it's time to side with Pearl on this one. :eyes2:

Reactions: Samster
I might go with Team Squids. Not too sure yet. Which side are you guys going on? :eyes:
I ended up going with Team Squid :monkey:

Reactions: Mikaya
Back