"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Team Salsa versus Team Guacamole

Drjwny3W4AMjZWA.jpg

Begins
: November 16 at 8:00 PM PST​

Which side are you on? :sneaky:

Reactions: Samster
If I had the game I would be on Salsa because Guacamole doesnt taste really good. (wait I dont think I have even had Guacamole before). But yeah Salsa side.

Honestly I hate both of them, but if I had to choose one, I'd choose Salsa. Guacamole is just... yuck.
I can't play in the splatfest anyways though so I guess I don't need to choose!

I like salsa 1ox better, especially salsa fresca (the one with an overpopulated amount of tomatoes, greens, onions, etc). Guacamole I only like when the white avacado pieces aren't there, and that's basically never. I just HATE the taste of avacado for some reason! I can't play in the Splatfest because I don't have Nintendo Switch Online, but oh well. I'd be on Team Salsa

First splatfest where I can't see myself on either side cause I don't like either. Guess I'll go with the red one since the green should be easier to see comparatively.

Guacamole, because it’s Marina’s team. I shall support her in any way possible! :artist: (I don’t even like guacamole, but whatever, lol)

Also, the green ink looks awesome. :p

I haven't tried both Salsa and Guacamole yet, and it's not the first time I'm unsure on choosing Splatfest sides (the first was the pulpy thing). But I hope all of you don't mind if I'm picking either one of them by random and all.

Back