New Splatoon map leaked by Nintendo!

• Thread starter SoProHunter
  • Start date
SoProHunter

SoProHunter

That one friend without fastcharge 5 ooo
Towns Folk
Nintendo posted their modes for 6 PM PCT on Splatnet and they put the new map for Turf Wars and Splat Zones! I can't wait!

Screenshot_2015-11-12-15-35-51.png Screenshot_2015-11-12-15-36-12.png Here's proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
They announced it in the Nintendo Direct, so it isn't a leak

It's an interesting map but I wouldn't suggest playing ranked battles on it quite yet unless you don't care about your rank and just like playing the modes because people are still figuring it out so you could lose horribly if your team doesn't know the map yet. I personally don't think it's all that amazing but more of an annoyance with trying to get to the other teams base and it's a pretty small map which is really disappointing for me. It's a good idea, just not really for me.

@Gamer4647 It was a leak because I found out about it before it was announced. I found it an hour before the direct went live and Nintendo actually fixed it after a little bit because they noticed it wasn't supposed to be played then and that they leaked the map themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gamer4647 It was a leak because I found out about it before it was announced. I found it an hour before the direct went live and Nintendo actually fixed it after a little bit because they noticed it wasn't supposed to be played then and that they leaked the map themselves.

Well, fair enough then...
It was sort of a lame leak though \(οдο )/

Well, fair enough then...
It was sort of a lame leak though \(οдο )/
Yes, a leaked map could be called a lame leak, but some other people might find it really exciting to have a new map and know about it before it's announced.

Even if it isn't a leak it is still pretty cool how we got a new map. I just love how there is constantly new weapons, maps, and modes. I hope that they make a map that is all invisible and you need to cover it up with your in( just like the amibo challenge for the squid). What kind of map is it then. Is it up lose combat map or a long combat map.

@Mello2002 Yeah, I really enjoy how they constantly add new variants of different weapons like the new Bamboozler that's coming out tonight or sometime soon but I'm still waiting on a new version of the Splattershot Pro. And as for what the map is like, I'm not quite sure how to explain it besides the fact it's a pretty small stage that you need long ranged weapons for or you'll probably be splatted constantly by others with long ranged weapons from above, but if you want to try it out for yourself it's been playing a lot recently and it's one of the maps playable for the next rotation which is in about 30 minutes.

Back