New Splatoon Weapon Ideas?

• Thread starter Thewilliamspot1
  • Start date
Thewilliamspot1

Thewilliamspot1

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
Anyone have ideas for new splatoon weapons? I think the Super scope would make a good cannon for the game. I would be faster then other cannons, but would have low ink usage, like how it used the batterys like nothing else.

I think a weapon like a Grenade Launcher would be good for those hard to reach places. I'm not sure if the blasters or the Slosher is the Grenade Launcher. If they are, then there should be a type of Rocket Launcher. I am not talking about the Inkzooka or the Inkstrike, just a gun that shoots far and explodes when it touches something. I want that bigger boom!

In splatoon, Nintendo had released at least 27 free weapon dlc. What more weapons Nintendo could release? Be Creative!

Maybe a sponge?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Eric Cartman
I believe that they should make a shotgun like weapon. If it hits an opponent there are other bullets that spread out. I think that another good weapon would be a one shot gun that if you shot the bullets they will follow your opponent and kill them if they are in range. Another good one would be ninga stars that you can throw. It's a one shot one kill weapon. That is what I think would be good weapons for splatoon.

I would like to see a sort of special edition pistol added, with high-ink usage, it would be a one-hit KO if it makes its mark. The weapon would be considered as OP, but the range and accuracy would be limited so make it fair. Mastering it would be no easy task. :p

I would like a super unique weapon. Some sort of vacuum cleaner. It would function similar to a roller , but it would be WAY faster. The only problem is that it can't ink turf. It can only suck up ink. It would be really fast so you could zigzag all around the stage. But it also removes your own team's ink if you're not careful. And it would consume 0 ink so you can just keep zooming around. But you also have no way to splat opponents. You're only for support. This weapon could really mix up gameplay because you would want to focus on killing them first cuz they can change the tides of the match at the last second. But on the other hand, you could just leave them because they would also inadvertently remove their own ink. It would also make a nice new mode. Ink vs turf. One team only has ink weapons while the other team only has anti-ink weapons. It would be like a giant cat and mouse chase across the map.

Back