new splatoons weapons

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
they have announced that there are new splatoon weapons that are coming there way to splatoon very shortly. there is going to be an update to buff up more under used powers so they can become more appalling to the splatoon players. there are making remakes of the popular and the underused weapons like the berry splatershot pro. this update is going to be split into 2 parts if you want to hear all of it go to Nintendo YouTube channel.

I'm really hyped for the new weapons! I think they will be fully customized so you can make the perfect weapon to suit your playing style and needs. It would be nice to see which weapons will be added, adding power to weapons which otherwise has less impact is a nice touch. Why does the update need to be split into 2 parts? It must be pretty major. :p

berry splatershot pro

Sounds very fruity! xD

If the bamboozler gets buffed in the updates, I'm gonna start using it again along with lots of strength-up abilities. Those custom guns looked really fresh as well! Definitely going to try them out and ink some kids. xD

Back