Splatoon 2 New Splatoween Event Announced! Halloween themed Splatoon Update.

• Thread starter Arshan
  • Start date
Arshan

Arshan

The Gucci Mining Diamonds Gang
Towns Folk
With Halloween coming up soon, there is going to be a new Splatoon Event called "Splatoween."

For this event, there is going to be some redesigns towards the characters, stages and lobby of the game.
There will also be the first ever 48 hour long splatfest.

There will also be new and exclusive gear for the event.

Pictures of the Event: https://twitter.com/SplatoonNews/status/1047427205133950977?s=19

Really Interesting event coming up for Splatoon this halloween! I'm thinking about just buying the online service for this alone, even though I don't play splatoon that often. Are you guys excited for the news as well?

Reactions: Marc
Wait, seriously? SIGN ME UP!!!

Definitely gonna try to do this! Changes to the game for a holiday are unusual, so this looks awesome! Plus, a Splatfest to go with it is just awesome. Hopefully I’ll be able to participate in this upcoming event!

yesyesyes, Finally a weekend-long Splatfest! ilysm Ninty! <3

Redesigned stages sound pretty neat, Can't wait to check 'em out! I'll most likely side with Team treat, Because sweets are way better than random/silly pranks. I also really like the purple colour associated with it. I wonder what the exclusive gear will look like. Up until now we only got Splatfest tee's with the theme logos. xD

Also, I suggest you get online membership so you don't miss out. This is gonna be one of the biggest splatfests yet! :lapras:

Wow that looks really awesome! Too bad I don't have Splatoon. Or a Switch for that matter.

Reactions: Mikaya
I'm not really excited for it but I like the horns ;u;

Reactions: Mikaya
Loving the new exclusive gear we got! I can be a fish monster now lol. I 'm also excited for a 2 day long splatfest! The New Splatfest shirts looking pretty clean honestly. Can't wait to see the new Halloween themed splatfest tho! I know i'm all over the place, but i'm just really excited for this!

Back