New Spongebob Movie

• Thread starter Jeff The Killer
  • Start date
Jeff The Killer

Jeff The Killer

Go. To. Sleep!
Towns Folk

So...what are you guys opinion on this? To be honest despite how Spongebob changed over the years I'm always up for a new movie from it. I can't help it though, he is part of my childhood. It looks good though will anyone go see it?

Reactions: Derplink_:3
I absolutely hate the character designs in it.

I'm sure I'll see it at some point in my life but I have no interest in it at all.

So...what are you guys opinion on this? To be honest despite how Spongebob changed over the years I'm always up for a new movie from it. I can't help it though, he is part of my childhood. It looks good though will anyone go see it?
I know I might be 16 but I love this movie(I sorta feel embarrassed :oops:), I remember when I first watched the first Spongebob movie came out I was excited and watched it with my BFF and it was the best cartoon movie ever :D I can't wait to watch this movie and see what things I won't expect seeing :p

Yeah I agree with you on that, Spongebob shouldn't be CGI ...they look weird.

I know I might be 16 but I love this movie(I sorta feel embarrassed :oops:), I remember when I first watched the first Spongebob movie came out I was excited and watched it with my BFF and it was the best cartoon movie ever :D I can't wait to watch this movie and see what things I won't expect seeing :p

I know right, I still sing the goofy goober song randomly XD and I'm 20. I can't wait for it to come out.:p

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Back